Leigh Campbell #8 Closing account to protect her health, how will she spam links & brag about her wealth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can they just cut her from YouBeauty already? I’d like to know that she’s not going to pop up. I like being able to listen to more of the episodes now that she’s MIA 🫠

Reactions: 12
"Its business as usual spamming affiliate links but I also wanted to say I have been traveling"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think her face looks different or is it just me? Her stories this morning makes me think she's done something new.. can't put my finger on it though.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised that she is going out tonight when she just got back from being overseas. I spend more time talking to my neighbour over the back fence than she spends with her son.

If you pay attention, she barely is actually ever alone with bug. And when she is she's complaining about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d miss my dog if I was away for a week and wouldn’t want to spend time away for a few days. Can’t imagine leaving my child again! Different priorities

Holy tit she’s already out without the kid. Also - and I know I keep banging on about this - but why is he still in the float vest?! I don’t think I’ve ever seen him swimming without it?!

I'm surprised that she is going out tonight when she just got back from being overseas. I spend more time talking to my neighbour over the back fence than she spends with her son.

If you pay attention, she barely is actually ever alone with bug. And when she is she's complaining about it.

Yes, why couldn’t she actually spend some quality time with him?? She’s spent the whole day with Tegan and her kid and now out with Tegan and the husband tonight. So weird. It’s like she cant look after him on her own.

This is after her essential zoo overnight stay without him, a Dallas trip without him, a Paris trip without him, etc etc repeat repeat

Holy tit she’s already out without the kid. Also - and I know I keep banging on about this - but why is he still in the float vest?! I don’t think I’ve ever seen him swimming without it?!
I was thinking that too. Every other kid is swimming without one except him. Did they even bother taking him to swimming lessons and practicing with him or would that have been too much time spent with her son for special brain cunty Leigha?! 🫠

Reactions: 8
I hate it when jet lag clicks my arse too 😂 #editor #leighcampbellcreative

To cope, I've put together some haphazard links of things I think are chiiiiic and game changers..🙄
Wish this bish existed her way out of IG. What a knob 🤌
Much editor Loser Campbell…
IMG_8492.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.