Lauren Goodger #75 Lady that does it alllllll, me a ball!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick q for the scrunchie oracles. She obvs can’t afford a Range Rover, what’s the likely story with that?

Reactions: 9
A quick q for the scrunchie oracles. She obvs can’t afford a Range Rover, what’s the likely story with that?
Leased. She almost had the previous car repo-ed.

Reactions: 12
Not going to lie, actually thinking about buying the infamous mumu off of her to make scrunchies for everyone lol

Reactions: 33
Oh Christ that’s grim.

I hadn’t realised it was about the posts about Lorena’s passing. It all got very messy then but it’s understandable imo. Emotions ran high.

Reactions: 6
How can she afford to keep the RR on the road. It’s over £100 just to fill the tank. She has to flog a lot of 2nd hand tat just to get to the shops.

Reactions: 13
How can she afford to keep the RR on the road. It’s over £100 just to fill the tank. She has to flog a lot of 2nd hand tat just to get to the shops.
It's interesting isn't it? Maybe we will find out how much she earns when she files her tax returns for her Only Fans earnings?

Reactions: 15
It's interesting isn't it? Maybe we will find out how much she earns when she files her tax returns for her Only Fans earnings?
Ooh let’s get to the nitty gritty then, if you have the tea on it, she isn’t listed on companies house. How come? Does anyone know what she’s filing under?

Not that I’m nosy or anything.

Reactions: 7
Ooh let’s get to the nitty gritty then, if you have the tea on it, she isn’t listed on companies house. How come? Does anyone know what she’s filing under?
No I don't know.
She used to be on there for the tan business.
I do wonder about it all too- the new agent seems to be a 'new' business, and starting businesses then closing them in debt seems to be a common theme with these Z listers.
I genuinely have no clue what Loz would file her taxes under as she seems to have no steady income and doesn't have one actual 'job' (she flits about starting and not finishing anything).

It’s actually wound me up, her latest money maker. She’s taking advantage and taking the piss! Who would want her crap jizz rags and at the prices she’s ‘wanting’? Service users, that’s who. And I’m not being snarky (well I am, but only towards big G) I’m bloody well concerned over who she must be taking money from!

Just sat here with my mouth wide open for a good while trying to process this information why does it have to be his dead mothers shoes why why why

Hi new to the thread Lauren is a big catfish does she filter the already filtered photos and videos ???

Reactions: 10
Daydreamer, I'm sitting here wondering the same thing. It would be weird if it was his mother's, but 10 times worse that it's his dead mother's shoes! Sick POS

The baby didn't look like Larose to me. The face wasn't blocked yesterday. Does Lotan have a daughter?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.