Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pom needs to make an updated grey / sparkly canvas with all the Laureen Tattle meme phrases. πŸ˜†

Special shout out to the photos next to her telly / around her house that are ALL Photoshopped / filtered images of her. She's so cringe.
Just made πŸ˜„πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16454763155030.jpg

Back later tonight πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

geordiegirl

VIP Member
New thread Scrunchies! Thanks to @Clickbait for the new title!!

Onwards and upwards for the next instalment!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still preggers
Chaz went off with the Bisto kid Amy whilst they were split and Amy keeps coming back with photos that obvs keep winding up our BYG as she puts photos on from about ten years ago
She claimed herself as β€˜soft pretty’
She went out for a carvery
She’s made Big Ben bend into the Thames with such bad photoshopping (but it hasn’t been touched according to her)
She’s starting a You Tube Chanel (her word, not mine) and will be uploading their recent trip to the Sea Life Centre in London which we absolutely cannot wait for as it will be photoshopped to the hilt and LaBored will still look at her like she wants to kill her
Been gifted a free pram again
And, she’s still a cunt πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I wonder if Loz will use her same pregnancy pics from last year and pass them off as this time lol.

Here's a few pregnancy pics I made about a year ago now..πŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16133347411780.jpg

Resizer_16109912198520.jpg

Resizer_16448353974280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

WordSalad

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
Lauren Goodger # 54 Goodger's always on the scrounge, poor Larose never leaves the lounge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
She’ll be getting a double pram if she knows what good for her and the economy rather than another free pram and then another when the baby is here. Fucks me right off, I’m due our next baby in may and we’re having to save up madly for heating and a double pram that will be second hand as brand new isn’t an option and this no body just gets stuff sent to her when she can afford what she wants.

I’m self employed and work my arse off as is my husband and she just does sweet naff all, lays around eating and doing nothing and her bairn doesn’t even know what another child probs looks like and she still gets what she wants. The world is fucked up.

I continue to feel so sorry for the sprogs. Although it does look like Laplanned is besotted with daddy so that’s nice to see. Maybe he’s a good dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Pom Bear

VIP Member
You know when kids find a beached whale on the sand, and they go up to the corpse and poke it with a stick? Can someone do that to Loz please? Missing her content and blubbersome output. 😞

Looooool I had a go for you πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16446279414790.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Agree completely.
She’s just a vapid nobody, they're all interchangeable, photoshopped to hell and desperate, all parts of the same waste of space.
To be actively engaging with lozza is feeble. I suppose like attracts like.

Superb list.

Can I add Benny.

Looool πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜β€ xx.

Resizer_16450346808650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
If you're reading this Amy . don't back down from that bunch of cokeheads, keep all the evidence and shame the lump that is Lauren. Playground behaviour all because Amy is more pretty than Lauren. If her family were to fight everyone prettier than her they would be fighting the whole world because Lauren is rough as toast and don't get me started on that mother of hers with her baccy tash. She is one if the most roughest, manly looking women I have ever seen. Like mother like daughter . both cokeheads, both shit mothers and both fugly as fuck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Those were the days lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mean wtaf! Nigella must be quaking in her designer shoes
I think she is as good a cook as Brooklyn Beckham πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx.

Here she is with Brooklyn getting some cooking tips loooool πŸ˜„ xx

Your facing the wrong way you silly cow! 🀭 ..

Resizer_16448033550190.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40