Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read her blurb. Man she has bad English.

Seems like that company had to remind her to post about them as the ungrateful witch forgot too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh, Lozza. Who spells "picnics" as "pic nics"? (Maybe her always-ravenous mindset is mistaking it for Pick N Mix?).

#notgifted ??! You mean she actually bought something? (I bet they still offered money off).Even Liberace would think twice about that décor (reference for the teenagers).What does "I haven't this also" mean?!
Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 21-20-38 Lauren Rose Goodger ( laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

Here's Lauren trying to amend her #notanad post.

Surely if you're promoting a company, ad or discount or not, you would PROOFREAD first so you don't piss the company off? Maybe even run it by them first? She is such a dope. Any idiot could promote a company but Lauren fucks even that up.

She did something similar when praising the people who removed poop off her sofa - her grammar and spelling were so nonsensical it just made them look unprofessional/desperate for choosing her to advertise them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You wanna book a double appointment and meet outside Flares so we can take one for the team ? 😂😂
I'll come with yous, I'll be in me Black Nanna trainers, and my fave pair of Geordie Jeans. (the double side-seamed Le Breves are a bit too snug these days!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't give her ideas, she'll be begging for an interiors line like her friend Jacqueline Jossa. Looks great with a chunky trainer/cheating boyfriend/photoshopped waistline!!
Just throw it on- PERFICK!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone Might have already said this but surely it's the massive wind machines blowing BYG to 5 sizes bigger than she is, that have caused Big Ben to tilt?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1051504
Here's Lauren trying to amend her #notanad post.

Surely if you're promoting a company, ad or discount or not, you would PROOFREAD first so you don't piss the company off? Maybe even run it by them first? She is such a dope. Any idiot could promote a company but Lauren fucks even that up.

She did something similar when praising the people who removed poop off her sofa - her grammar and spelling were so nonsensical it just made them look unprofessional/desperate for choosing her to advertise them.
Nice to see her trying to spell phoney.

• Haha
Wonder what companies she’ll be advertising today with her bad spelling and grammar 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So was that balloon shoot supposed to be the big gender reveal?
Then Amy announced the scandal and big loz revealed the gender to try and distract from chaz trying to impregnate anything with a questionable tan and pulse

At least loz has realised its easier to photoshop against a plain background, rather than street slabs or outside a pub

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So was that balloon shoot supposed to be the big gender reveal?
Then Amy announced the scandal and big loz revealed the gender to try and distract from chaz trying to impregnate anything with a questionable tan and pulse

At least loz has realised its easier to photoshop against a plain background, rather than street slabs or outside a pub
Still manages to giver self a square bump though 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Looooooool 😄😄😄😄 x
Big Loz having a rest against Big Ben. No wonder it leans 😄 x

Resizer_16444827261120.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Love your ‘Leaning Tower of Lozza’ this morning Pom, perfect to get me through a meeting with a load of grumpy gits :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.