Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a baby saying "HELP ME" if I ever saw one. Loz has Photoshopped her own lips all funny as well.
Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 17-52-59 Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid ...png

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This poor child just looks eternally sad in every pic. Except the ones where Lozza has photoshopped on a smile. Poor mite.

Reactions: 16
I wonder why she hasn’t plastered this shoot all over her Instagram like she normally does? The leaning tower of Big Ben will NEVER get old!

Could ski down that forehead. She’s photoshopped the life out of it. The state of LaFedUpWithThisShits hair bow says it all. One side is far bigger than the other.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Agree completely.
She’s just a vapid nobody, they're all interchangeable, photoshopped to hell and desperate, all parts of the same waste of space.
To be actively engaging with lozza is feeble. I suppose like attracts like.

Superb list.

Can I add Benny.

Looool 😀😄😘❤ xx.

Resizer_16450346808650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
View attachment 1066733View attachment 1066734

The wonky Big Ben pic made it into New magazine this week.

And apparently she’s doing pregnancy yoga? 🤔
'According to our source', really? Would they have us believe that some devoted fan followed them on their exciting day out and reported back? Cos Loz is such a superstar. And how many times has she used these photos? I swear they're the same as her first pregacy shots but with Laprop added in.
And as for that Bisto kid. She's a ropey looking trollope getting her 5 minutes of 'fame' from shagging the dead beat ex of a deluded sub Z lister. Anyone with any self esteem would never have gone there, or at least would have kept quiet about it. It's a funny old wewld innit?

• Heart
was there no photos of those fish if not she didn't go and is that the only photo standing in front of the lop sided big Ben that could be fake to

Reactions: 8
was there no photos of those fish if not she didn't go and is that the only photo standing in front of the lop sided big Ben that could be fake to

We are still awaiting her YouTube video from this day….

She’s just posted on lafreebie’s page a tit load of gifted ‘designer’ clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those choppers of his are something else. Dayglo white and looks like he's breaking them in for Red Rum (or Janet Street-Porter - though she's had her teeth fixed in recent years, I think!). He's trying to raise funds for the bottom set, innit.
These two Bob lot never get the bottom set done!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree completely.
She’s just a vapid nobody, they're all interchangeable, photoshopped to hell and desperate, all parts of the same waste of space.
To be actively engaging with lozza is feeble. I suppose like attracts like.

Superb list.

Can I add Benny.
Where did Benny come from?

I named my 18 month old Benedict and we call him Benny for short.
Please don’t ruin his name for me 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh Classy.

the Urge to come up with nicknames now only with fs!

bleeping fed up
Friggin fumin’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It won't fit you loz ya dafty.

Maybe detach the minge trim from the beggy basic pram and wrap that around your head, and paint black marks on one of your polyester stretchy beige romper suits?

Ps
Ladontyoufuckingdare doesn't want it either.
Ladontyoufuckingdare 😂😂. That sums up that gorgeous babies facial expressions in one.

• Haha
Laureen you know this is a lie, you do not have a salon and you constantly promise things then never do them! No one is interested in your mug hanging over them injecting them with tit
Screenshot_20220216-200543_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.