Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this has made me laugh this morning. Hope your head is lots better this morning Pom xx
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loads better today πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

Love your β€˜Leaning Tower of Lozza’ this morning Pom, perfect to get me through a meeting with a load of grumpy gits :)
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

Great to hear it made you both laugh and cheered up your day πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
There she is, Loz-zilla, taking a quick breather. Its tough being on the rampage
Looool I'm enjoying the names Loz -zilla and Leaning tower of Lozza β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Thank you β€πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Loads better today πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx.

Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

Great to hear it made you both laugh and cheered up your day πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

Looool I'm enjoying the names Loz -zilla and Leaning tower of Lozza β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Thank you β€πŸ’•πŸ˜ŠπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I’ve always called her Good-zilla!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Are you subscribed?! 😬
Not anymore. I subbed last year for 1 month when he was on his $3 offer just so could post it on here πŸ˜‚ He’s always sending teasers like that tho to try and tempt us expired to subscribe again.

His profile wasn’t that good and it’s defo aimed at males

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Come on Lozza do something this week to make us laugh!!!

anyone find it strange with Laulie/LaRose we had scan pictures galore but this one… nada

Come on Lozza do something this week to make us laugh!!!

anyone find it strange with Laulie/LaRose we had scan pictures galore but this one… nada
but that would mean she'd have to go OUT to the hospital so this one gets no scan pictures

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s building up anticipation for her first YouTube premier bafta award winning video by making everyone miss her Instagram posts.

Or maybe she’s just realized how boring as duck her videos are and even she gets bored watching them. And now she’s back to square one one how to pay for LaBored’s Education

• Haha
How does Bisto Kid keep her sheets so white? Surely the granules get everywhere …
Now if was Lozza she'd have begged sum luvvli braaaaaahn sheits fer 'er bed anaaawl innit :)

Which reminds me - I've seen brown bog paper on sale here in France; Who the hell would buy brown bog paper I wonder???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now if was Lozza she'd have begged sum luvvli braaaaaahn sheits fer 'er bed anaaawl innit :)

Which reminds me - I've seen brown bog paper on sale here in France; Who the hell would buy brown bog paper I wonder???
Simon Cowell uses black loo roll! He’s famed for it!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

The same people who wear yellow knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s gonna be fuming today. Mark and Michele have been in Turks and Caicos on a freebie gifted holiday. He’s getting massive promotions/ advertisements now from major companies. Not sure why but, gotta be annoying Goodger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Do you think she did a YouTube video but found it so exhausting she hasn't the energy to upload it yet. Rest needed for bewful, soft, mamma to 2 babies

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.