Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god so a video has just popped up as an ad on Snapchat for life insurance (gonna need it with all the surgery she has had and with the current size she is, cannot blame a baby for that) I simply cannot deal with it. She looks horrendous! I honestly didn’t even click that it was her till I heard that god awful voice.

View attachment 1068544View attachment 1068543
Yeah I think that’s her last pregnancy. It’s horrific

BYG .... Just a BYG making memories for her children 🤔 🥴🥴🤡🤡🤡

How very dare you ODD BOD ... Cheating on our BYG ` EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE ON A BREAK ` ... Look at her, shes just ... just ... just ... a BYG!! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Gold!! That last one. Omg 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Christ I forgot this beauty!! Christ she really is a tragic person. Absolutely tragic. I mean wtf is she going to teach her daughters. DAUGHTERS. It’s frightening.

remarkably - it's actually better she has daughters. Sons could be damaged in different ways by their 'mother's' behaviour and they would probably take it out on other women (manifesting in controlling behaviour, misogyny etc).

Reactions: 6
This just popped into my head at this ungodly hour and wonder if any fellow Scrunchies may agree with me here...

Amy claimed Charles ‘slid into her DM’s’ via IG and that’s how they met; right? Thing is she had about 5 (not so alluring) photographs on her account, and a very small following before/during the time they were shagging. So this begs the question; how did he find her?

I also only just found out today that her full time job is working at a spa. Charlie boy is always at the spa, in the sauna (with all kinds of unsavoury folk) and getting ‘special treatments’ done... so does anyone else think that’s how they met? When Amy was working? And that their first meeting (probably a massage) may have finished with a ‘happy endiing’ - and that’s what made Little Charlie keep going back for more?

I may read this back in the morning and wonder what the heck I’m going on about, but it’s making sense for now (to me at least!) x

Bisto and Ch'arg were in that music video together. They knew each other before he got with Loz.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Remember that Mika song - #Big Girl You Are Beautiful# (?) It has to become Laureen’s new anthem. Maybe we could propose she could do a striptease to the song on her OF?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh thank you for this!
Equal parts hilarious and terrifying!

Bisto and Ch'arg were in that music video together. They knew each other before he got with Loz.
Well suddenly all the pieces fit.

I take back everything I've said about amygravy.
She obviously has outstanding taste in music, and understandably wanted to be in such a professional, high quality video.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they’re in Turks and Caicos but downfall is that the entire clan is there too - Jess, Chandler and the oldies.
old fatty couldn’t even afford Turkey, let alone the Caribbean , she’d could probably scrape the money pot for a Turkish takeaway or beg for a freebie from daddykins as alimony

She won’t be able to claim she was his “longest” relationship in a few months - his actual wife will soon take that crown
I read somewhere their holiday was gifted

Reactions: 9
I read somewhere their holiday was gifted
If they stayed at sandals, it likely was. Can’t see Mr and Mrs Chandler Bing getting the freebie though, maybe a discount

Oh Christ I forgot this beauty!! Christ she really is a tragic person. Absolutely tragic. I mean wtf is she going to teach her daughters. DAUGHTERS. It’s frightening.
What the duck even is that?

She resembles Droopy the Dog

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they stayed at sandals, it likely was. Can’t see Mr and Mrs Chandler Bing getting the freebie though, maybe a discount

What the duck even is that?

She resembles Droopy the Dog
Who’s chandler Bing. Is that Mark and M?

I painfully went and watched some of the id oddbod rap video. It’s so cringe. No girls in there though, unless it was another video.

Reactions: 6
Her husband can’t produce a natural smile for toffee
Ohhh. Hahahahah.
I think mark got it gifted to him and they all went maybe. Dunno actually. But mark and Michelle had written gifted all over it. That’s their second luxury free holiday this year.
Goodgers must be spewing.

Reactions: 7
Well Pom the 'I want this' needs to be on a thin photo of BYG or better still Bisto Kids body and her 'thin' head............
Just made, I tried my best hope it's fine Love Pom ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

I couldn't get Loz any thinner...it's as thin it goes looool 😄😘 x

Resizer_16451149672520.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.