Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those were the days lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I mean wtaf! Nigella must be quaking in her designer shoes
I think she is as good a cook as Brooklyn Beckham šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ xx.

Here she is with Brooklyn getting some cooking tips loooool šŸ˜„ xx

Your facing the wrong way you silly cow! šŸ¤­ ..

Resizer_16448033550190.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tic tok just deliver!!!! This lady works security on the doors in Brentwood. Asked who is the worst person she's ever had in the club........goodger!!! For those without tic tok, basically she walks into the club 15 mins before closing with an entourage, wearing a tracksuit, lady says can't come in, LG turns round asks her "do u know who I am l?!" Lady does but thinks duck that and says no. Lauren calls her a bleep and flounces out šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Now this was sometime ago but there are more stories. Apparently Vicki from Geordie Shore was the nicest.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Itā€™s all been removed now including on the shoe repair guys site šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1060656

I think that place buys and sells fake crap too. Like the ā€œEssentialsā€ tee he is wearing. They retain over Ā£200 I think. And he wears it as if itā€™s real like his fake polyester Prada vest he has. So cringe.
bleeping hell, he's got a moonface now as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And now a TV remote control. What a great age appropriate toy. Said noone ever. Well, apart from Lozza ;-)

Reactions: 13
Insta needs to be smarter šŸ˜‚ no you do you little double dippin head. They wouldnā€™t remove if you didnā€™t break their rules

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thatā€™s quite a big stomach for four months isnā€™t it.
She keeps panning to the other pillow. Is she trying to show Charlie is not there and she hasnā€™t taken him back yet?? Is she waiting for her Valentineā€™s Day special again. Last years was a doozy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Remember the Tatttlers discovered her gender reveal and told the Sun ( or Sun read here).
01AF5192-A50B-4345-A9B2-54BE53D8A966.png

Hopefully sheā€™s treated to some more balloons and Ferraro Rochers this year like last year.

9B81997D-E597-455F-A792-8FE9C486766D.jpeg

Man those pics seem like yesterday. Donā€™t think anyone would have guessed shed be knocked up again one year later

And remember this poem he wrote from the baby to her. So poetic. I wonder if the shell get one this year
B4BD5AA8-17A1-4F04-9FBD-AAD0E78F2882.png

ā€œHappy Valentineā€™s Day Amy Laurenā€

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thatā€™s quite a big stomach for four months isnā€™t it.
She keeps panning to the other pillow. Is she trying to show Charlie is not there and she hasnā€™t taken him back yet?? Is she waiting for her Valentineā€™s Day special again. Last years was a doozy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Remember the Tatttlers discovered her gender reveal and told the Sun ( or Sun read here).
View attachment 1061218

Hopefully sheā€™s treated to some more balloons and Ferraro Rochers this year like last year.

View attachment 1061232
Ah yes, that was a classic piece of Scrunchie detective work and she tried to claim it didnā€™t reveal it at all. If she didnā€™t overshare on social media she wouldnā€™t have been caught out.

I believe that was when she got made a breakfast by Chaz of toast and beans in a glass. So romantic. Iā€™m surprised they donā€™t have cook book deals on the table - goose fat potatoes, egg mayo baguette, how to cut a chicken kiev etc. The literary worldā€™s loss must surely be YouTubeā€™s gain? Oh waitā€¦ sheā€™s still not posted a video.

I wonder what will happen when the money really dries up? She canā€™t keep popping babies out for a magazine story. She thinks sheā€™s above getting a normal job and no one would employ her because she has no experience or work ethic.

Sheā€™s tried the aesthetics thing but she couldnā€™t fill her slots when she begged a chair from a salon - people were just making appointments to take the piss. No one wants her botched face looming over them wearing no PPE and not following any normal infection prevention precautions.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lacrosse probably doesnā€™t want her weetabix cos it resembles wallpaper paste!!! Make it with milk and make it runnier you absolute dipshit.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if Loz will use her same pregnancy pics from last year and pass them off as this time lol.

Here's a few pregnancy pics I made about a year ago now..šŸ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16133347411780.jpg

Resizer_16109912198520.jpg

Resizer_16448353974280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Itā€™s all been removed now including on the shoe repair guys site šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

View attachment 1060656

I think that place buys and sells fake crap too. Like the ā€œEssentialsā€ tee he is wearing. They retain over Ā£200 I think. And he wears it as if itā€™s real like his fake polyester Prada vest he has. So cringe.
bleeping ada he's fugly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220214_124859_com.android.chrome_edit_263601003398319.jpg

I keep getting this in the adverts šŸ˜
Can someone talk me through who's who please, I've never watched it (and never will).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I swear she was more switched on, on Towie. Can drug use fry your brain? She seems addled in comparison.

Reactions: 17
I swear she was more switched on, on Towie. Can drug use fry your brain? She seems addled in comparison.
Yes, she was more with it back then though she was a nasty cretin especially to Lucy. No redeeming features. But yeah, donā€™t do drugs kids. Itā€™ll leave you with no brain cells!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.