Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I have news. Last night me and Amy were chatting via insta DM. I screen shotted the tattle life and she thinks it's hilarious. Now I do feel a bit bad because of the while bisto thing, I hope she took it in good grace. She thinks this site is too funny. She just messaged me now, Apparently lozzas family are threatening to come down to her work. It's not on.
Let's hope she isn't 'indulging' any client at the time of arrival

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You just KNOW big Loz’s family are a right rough old bunch and getting them to fight her battles doesn’t seem to be a new thing given the comments I posted from TikTok!😂
Guys I have news. Last night me and Amy were chatting via insta DM. I screen shotted the tattle life and she thinks it's hilarious. Now I do feel a bit bad because of the while bisto thing, I hope she took it in good grace. She thinks this site is too funny. She just messaged me now, Apparently lozzas family are threatening to come down to her work. It's not on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t tease! Give us some more tea!! Any Big Char’g goss?

Reactions: 11
They are just trash that lot. Threatening people, wow. I hope she keeps all the evidence and sells a story.

Also, love how she must really be boiling Goodgers blood 😂😂. She’s not doing it anymore though I don’t think. That’s good

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you're reading this Amy . don't back down from that bunch of cokeheads, keep all the evidence and shame the lump that is Lauren. Playground behaviour all because Amy is more pretty than Lauren. If her family were to fight everyone prettier than her they would be fighting the whole world because Lauren is rough as toast and don't get me started on that mother of hers with her baccy tash. She is one if the most roughest, manly looking women I have ever seen. Like mother like daughter . both cokeheads, both tit mothers and both fugly as duck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Bisto, if you're reading here, explain what the duck is the tan situation.

Other than that I couldn't give a shite.
:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Awweeee .... how lovely does our lozzzaaa look on this .... she's always been a BYG 🥴 🥴 🥴 .... yerrrr but no butt :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
if Amy is reading - tone down the tan love… other than that i think you’re great. The Goodger crowd are all talk and no trousers so I wouldn’t worry about threats. And fyi you can do better than Chazza - not sure what you were thinking when you shagged him but I’m sure it was only a momentary lapse in judgement…

ive been waiting years for someone to call out that fat lump and Amy is the only one who ever has. Goodfor her

Reactions: 32
You just KNOW big Loz’s family are a right rough old bunch and getting them to fight her battles doesn’t seem to be a new thing given the comments I posted from TikTok!😂
"I ENT ROUGH AND MY DAW'AH SHE'S A BEWFUL YUNG GEL, JUST LIKE WOT I AM"

1645227556594.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So the goodger family is like the mafia now 🤣 have a go at Ch’Arg he’s the one dipping his dick ! 🥴 rough as assholes that lot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nice of her to post this five days after they posted it; lazy twunt 😡

B6BAE242-F6A1-420B-B452-BE97863D1D92.png

And god help us all… although it will never take off as she’s too lazy and they’ve made her about six dress sizes too small

71570D7C-7C2A-4D47-BD82-EA3433D091C7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I didn't even ask her about Charlie boy. She seems like a sweet person. The best thing unprompted she said was about Lauren looking absolutely nothing like she does in pics.. 🤣🤣I said tell us something we don't know ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
24D76970-EA29-4B20-A509-EAD67DF85A96.jpeg

Saw this rug in a magazine and thought it would be perfect for our soft and pretty yung gel! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.