Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1075934

What’s a grown Mad???

Something we know nothing about???? We saw the video. We saw her sneering about how she’s happy to sell any product without even trying them. It is about the cyanide but that’s just a tiny piece of it. Everything else is still horrific.
What is a pregnant women? Is she two bewful yungels in one?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ch’arge back at it today. Getting like Lozza with her “so many messages” lies

View attachment 1075892
Poor Chaz, going down the "scally lad" route (I only learnt this recently - ebay don't allow them any more but the listings used to be hilarious).

ebay say it's for health and safety concerns but there were wannabe cam girls / boys and sex workers who would list on ebay (not necessarily anything wrong with it, it's just no longer a "thing").
Screenshot 2022-02-20 at 16-16-47 Used clothing policy.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1075934

What’s a grown Mad???

Something we know nothing about???? We saw the video. We saw her sneering about how she’s happy to sell any product without even trying them. It is about the cyanide but that’s just a tiny piece of it. Everything else is still horrific.
‘Who is in the public eye’ ffs she is totally in love with herself isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread title
Wishes she was in the public eye, still scoffin pies, spouting complete lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1075934

What’s a grown Mad???

She’s certainly a grown mad pregnant woman.
And she's definitely a public bully.
She also 'no's nothing.
And has a permanent day off.

So basically she's talking to herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn't it fraud on Laurens asfetics site If she is claiming to be medically trained. This needs reporting. Would do it myself if I knew how

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t worry, there’s absolutely no relevance to the post at all. She’s off her rocker as usual. Looking at other people’s videos about other (other) people’s successes and applying them to herself.

Worse than a con artist she is. At least con merchants have some clever idea on how to fleece people, she lacks that element. Just rocks up willing to rip everyone off with no questions asked. I’m looking for a redeeming feature 🕵🏻‍♀️
She's got a few trained morons jumping to her defence 'she's just a mum trying to her best' 'have you forgotten be kind' and of course she's pregant. That makes her beyond criticism. How anyone can defend her dishonesty is beyond me.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1075934

What’s a grown Mad???

In the public eye
Have a day of Lauren
Your a bleeping delusional z lister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1075934

What’s a grown Mad???

Can we now have that in English lozzzzaaa? ... for those of us not fluent in nonsensical gibberish🤡🤡 .... ( she is such ... a thick dumb twit🤦‍♀️ 🥴🥴 ) .... her level of stupidity is astounding 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lucy meck has announced she’s having a girl. Think they’re due around the same time?
Lauren, take notes. And watch and learn

Reactions: 18
Isn't it fraud on Laurens asfetics site If she is claiming to be medically trained. This needs reporting. Would do it myself if I knew how
I have reported, click the dots top right in account and report, she is NOT medically trained!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1075832

"Medically trained"? Really?!

Anyone have access to this account to ask the question about her medical training?

:unsure:
Why did
as someone who IS bleeping trained this boils my piss so hard it’s gaseous.

Has anyone enquired about ‘ training’ with lift aesthetics ?
I don’t believe it’s weeks and weeks. I think it will be something you can read in a few days then a weekend practical session.
Hardly 7 years hard slog is it?

Basic filler training is 1 day either in a group or 1.1

😱😱

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Medically trained to Lauren probably means she put a nurses outfit on once.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Brand new to the thread 👋 just read the wiki. Marvellous work 👏 obviously don't wanna start right at the beginning so is there a particularly amusing part you think I should start at? 💃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.