Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’m asking this. Someone take me off this thread……. Can anyone find it? Just to clarify I am a female and straight but I want to see it 🤣🤣🤣🤣omg have I gone mad!
I think someone may have posted some stuff in the earlier threads. But not sure if it lasted long here. It’s been cleaned up mostly in the net I believe but I recall someone not king ago posted something here

Reactions: 5

Kilo005

Chatty Member
Nothing exciting just her friend saying “I love you, you’re a bitch” and BYG says fuck you love you as she drives off in a convertible. She isn’t pregnant in it and her face looks to be a few injections ago.. 😁
Omg what’s happening in this vid of her 🤣

Reactions: 5

Zfz19

That pic of Charlie in the giveaway. What an ugly man he is. Them eyes are just plain creepy it’s like he Is constantly trying to look up to his forehead
I can’t see because his instas private 😫 how is he doing a giveaway on a private IG?

Reactions: 4

jm234

Does anyone remember her ‘sex tape’? It was about 10 seconds long and I think it was leaked to titillate Mark to come back if I’m honest.

She actually does look ‘soft/pretty’ here. But I bet nobody has said that to her in the past 7 years though.
So confused did Mark leak the evidence??

Reactions: 1