Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone commented on one of her posts didn't they and she kicked off. Then it was screen shotted here. More people read here than people think. Bet she bleeping hates our guts 🤣🤣. Sorry not sorry Loz you deserve it
Yep. So many people come here to see her real pictures

Funny that it’s trending again cos it’s the first time I actually watched the video as opposed to just read the quotes from it. She comes across worse than expected. Piss taking, sneery ghastliness.
And she looks so awful in that video. Like real bad.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember her ‘sex tape’? It was about 10 seconds long and I think it was leaked to titillate Mark to come back if I’m honest.

She actually does look ‘soft/pretty’ here. But I bet nobody has said that to her in the past 7 years though.
So confused did Mark leak the evidence??

Reactions: 1
Just recently again?
Someone who promotes lack of filters and body positivity (with thousands of followers) shared it a few days ago on IG hence the surge in interest. Daughters mentioned it on Sunday (one of them used to watch Towie in the early days) and never deride anyone's appearance or size (they were brought up propa- like 😂 ) but were slating our BYG her for what she did and how she uses filters.

Reactions: 8
The begster is looking for a blow dry for a "photo shoot" tomorrow....c'mon Essex based scrunchies, surely one of you has a spare hour and a paddle brush? Get yourselves round there!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The begster is looking for a blow dry for a "photo shoot" tomorrow....c'mon Essex based scrunchies, surely one of you has a spare hour and a paddle brush? Get yourselves round there!!!
Wonderful that she can't dry her own hair.
That's your yewchoob content sorted laureen, how to dry hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s not in Essex anymore I thought. Renting out in Upminster now?? Cranham

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m confused, what are these ‘shoots’ for? Horse & Hounds? Obviously for her Loser Fans account as any reputable mag/paper etc send a make up team! 🐴 🐕 🎣 👄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Sally Begster" you can add that to "Beggy Mitchell" :ROFLMAO:

how come you all can see the latest content - I didn't see the one with the peggy teeth either - where is all of this, on Insta? I don't see it anywhere - I feel left out :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"Sally Begster" you can add that to "Beggy Mitchell" :ROFLMAO:

how come you all can see the latest content - I didn't see the one with the peggy teeth either - where is all of this, on Insta? I don't see it anywhere - I feel left out :oops:
Yeah insta. She has an open account so you could google if you didn’t want to follow her

U didn’t miss much

5F2AE30E-C440-4266-B0AC-139B8299DF07.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion
Lauren Goodger # 54 Goodger's always on the scrounge, poor Larose never leaves the lounge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh my days ..

Fresh from the vegetarians are not normal post we have ... drum roll . .. only girls can apply for this job.....

Is she tone deaf?? Wait I know the answer to that question .....
Imagine having to go through all of her dirty, stinking, stained and stretched to the max clothing to make a few quid on Depop 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my days ..

Fresh from the vegetarians are not normal post we have ... drum roll . .. only girls can apply for this job.....

In even simpler terms… a slave

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my days ..

Bet theres no pay either.
So what she wants is some Mug whom she can dump all her stretched and distorted clothing onto who will launder and prepare it, photograph it and flog to similarly distorted old bints with no taste whatsoever.
There must be a queue around the block of Wimmin desperate to be Lozza's flunkey LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.