Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in that video she said about the slimming product she advertised that she had people ringing asking if it worked laughing she said, of course, it didn't work she was not tricked about that both her and her manager thought it was funny

Reactions: 12
Cracks me up that all Goodgers has to offer right now is her hooves. And even those are heavily photoshopped. All she has now is her old pics like a decade ago and preggo pics for her creepy pervs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where’s our bewful gal whilst bisto in her lingerie.. oh forgot Monday tomorrow we get only fans and pap pics
Her filtering has gone mad, or she put on 4 stone in a week.
And she's managed to give herself weird lumps bumps and slopes.
Must be getting advice from lozza.
Two peas.

Reactions: 8
Poor Chaz, going down the "scally lad" route (I only learnt this recently - ebay don't allow them any more but the listings used to be hilarious).

ebay say it's for health and safety concerns but there were wannabe cam girls / boys and sex workers who would list on ebay (not necessarily anything wrong with it, it's just no longer a "thing").
View attachment 1075972
The nappies part has genuinely scared me.

So our busy BYG is sitting around and mashing her keypad with her oversized trotter at messages likes this?!

I just can’t with this woman anymore...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Sexy 'ooves encased in bewful soft skin mounted by delicious cankles. DM me babes for price 😘 🦶🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ooooo, shes put a days worth of food on IG!!!
Get a grip lean cuisine or whatever you are called, BYG is really not a good advert for you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get a grip lean cuisine or whatever you are called, BYG is really not a good advert for you :ROFLMAO:
it was really good of her to call out the word 'normal' in reference to people who aren't vegan or vegetarian, well done Lozza ..

So there's like vegan, and then there's normal ... 😕

Not sure Linda McCartney or Quorn will be signing you up anytime soon

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They must be mad! How to lose custom instantly! 🤣 Any company that gives these losers freebies goes on my boycott list! When will they realise that? Why don’t they ask a local GP to nominate someone worthwhile and give it to them? Then they would generate good publicity and sales! 😩 I despair at these businesses, they have no idea how to promote themselves!

Reactions: 14
What food? A day's worth of food? Is that not a a normal persons weekly shop for our Loz?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she posted all that gifted food now she's got someone round cooking a steak for her?! Ultimate BEG.

Those ready meals all go off on Thursday so she better get eating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she posted all that gifted food now she's got someone round cooking a steak for her?! Ultimate BEG.

Those ready meals all go off on Thursday so she better get eating 🤣
Hey, you ought to know by now that she eats eight meals a day... and that’s just before breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.