Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread Scrunchies! Thanks to @Clickbait for the new title!!

Onwards and upwards for the next instalment!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still preggers
Chaz went off with the Bisto kid Amy whilst they were split and Amy keeps coming back with photos that obvs keep winding up our BYG as she puts photos on from about ten years ago
She claimed herself as ‘soft pretty’
She went out for a carvery
She’s made Big Ben bend into the Thames with such bad photoshopping (but it hasn’t been touched according to her)
She’s starting a You Tube Chanel (her word, not mine) and will be uploading their recent trip to the Sea Life Centre in London which we absolutely cannot wait for as it will be photoshopped to the hilt and LaBored will still look at her like she wants to kill her
Been gifted a free pram again
And, she’s still a bleep 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I wonder what delights Miss Goodger has in store for us this week. Just more of the same probably 🙄

Reactions: 15

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still preggers
Chaz wet off with the Bisto kid Amy whilst they were split and Amy keeps coming back with photos that obvs keep winding up our BYG as she puts photos on from about ten years ago
She’s made Big Ben bend into the Thames with such bad photoshopping (but it hasn’t been touched according to her)
She’s starting a You Tube Chanel (her word, not mine) and will be uploading their recent trip to the Sea Life Centre in London
Thanks @geordiegirl for the new thread and round up. Thank you to the Scrunchies for being the new thread title winner 😊 I think I benefited from being the earliest suggestion as there were some crackers.

Thanks also for getting on board with the name poll. Laulié came out as favourite, closely followed by a variation on her own name (again) 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The name for the next unfortunate child is bound to be a corker having already inflicted Larose onto one poor baby

What say she uses the letters from her own moniker that were unused last time to create another ghastly confection to inflict on Mk2?

What about Renose to start us off? Surely she wuldn't give Mk2 the secondhand name she discarded in favour of Lawose??

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still preggers
Chaz went off with the Bisto kid Amy whilst they were split and Amy keeps coming back with photos that obvs keep winding up our BYG as she puts photos on from about ten years ago
She’s starting a You Tube Chanel (her word, not mine) and will be uploading their recent trip to the Sea Life Centre in London which we absolutely cannot wait for as it will be photoshopped to the hilt and LaBored will still look at her like she wants to kill her
Spot on absolutely hilarious, we should maybe do a series of pics of Lozza on tour distorting landmarks with her non photoshopping. Edinburgh Castle for the win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’ll be getting a double pram if she knows what good for her and the economy rather than another free pram and then another when the baby is here. Fucks me right off, I’m due our next baby in may and we’re having to save up madly for heating and a double pram that will be second hand as brand new isn’t an option and this no body just gets stuff sent to her when she can afford what she wants.

I’m self employed and work my arse off as is my husband and she just does sweet naff all, lays around eating and doing nothing and her bairn doesn’t even know what another child probs looks like and she still gets what she wants. The world is fucked up.

I continue to feel so sorry for the sprogs. Although it does look like Laplanned is besotted with daddy so that’s nice to see. Maybe he’s a good dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

She’s still preggers
She made a delicious dinner of cottage pie, salad and Kiev ON THE SAME PLATE
She also said she doesn’t need a filter and gets a lot of good attention
She also referred to lafirstborn as 7 months year old AGAIN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What’s she hiding behind the heart? I don’t believe for a sec that she nipped out to the paper shop 😂 I love this pic too as her face is lopsided and her eyes look weird from the photoshopping 😂

10331A9A-C535-43DE-BD0F-04CE57F85B9A.png

She made a delicious dinner of cottage pie, salad and Kiev ON THE SAME PLATE
She also said she doesn’t need a filter and gets a lot of good attention
She also referred to lafirstborn as 7 months year old AGAIN
Oh god how could I have forgotten those gems!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What’s she hiding behind the heart? I don’t believe for a sec that she nipped out to the paper shop 😂 I love this pic too as her face is lopsided and her eyes look weird from the photoshopping 😂

View attachment 1045372

Oh god how could I have forgotten those gems!!
It says “I’ll date again after this baby is born”

08E8AE31-EDE0-4DE1-8253-353FCC4E3F28.png
think labored has cut these herself🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s got video up of her interacting with the baby and the baby giggling. All very lovely but the child is more interested in looking at the phone than her mother. Probably wondering why mum hasn’t got her snout in it as usual. Oh and the tv is in again. Typical.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.