Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could make a go of it and restrict her calories / stick to the Lean Kitchen meal plan (you're basically, pardon the pun, being handed the food on a plate) but I think she's a dead loss as far as diet and lifestyle goes.

And I wouldn't be letting the world know I was having a steak for dinner either - people only know what you share on social media. Bit of a slap in the face for the meal delivery company and not at all grateful!

They'd be better sending her a chip pan and a kilo of lard.

Reactions: 14
She could make a go of it and restrict her calories / stick to the Lean Kitchen meal plan (you're basically, pardon the pun, being handed the food on a plate) but I think she's a dead loss as far as diet and lifestyle goes.

And I wouldn't be letting the world know I was having a steak for dinner either - people only know what you share on social media. Bit of a slap in the face for the meal delivery company and not at all grateful!

So yeah, she a busy mum an pregant. All them ready meals to slam in the microwave and baby gewl weaning on shop bought hummus and carrot sticks. So yeah, what exactly keeps her so busy? OF and trolling Miss Bisto perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

And goose fat, for posh days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Larose wearing a Christmas baby grow she is saying Larose has been a dirty puppy she has run out of clothes yet still no bib first is that beg for more clothes why doesn't she wash her baby grows lazy witch does nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just realised the Lean Kitchen videos have sound (guess who barely uses Instagram), she sounds bored, not enthusiastic at all (uh, advertising a company? freebies?) and yeah, as mentioned before, calling non-Vegan / non-Vegetarian eaters "Normal" is a bit weird - it's almost like the language my mum uses about heterosexuals versus gay / alternative lifestyle-living people.

My take away from those video clips is "Yeah I'll advertise it for ya but I ain't gonna eat it" (proceeds to prepare a calorifcally-horrific meal instead and shares that on Instagram a few hours later).

She is so staggeringly stupid and un-self aware it makes me want to rescue Larose before her dimness is transferred over. (Though it's likely Larose is already more intellectually advanced than Laureen).

It's actually amazing she made it on TV. I'd worry about her even taking direction or reading cue cards, she's that stupid.

Reactions: 23
Sounds as bad as the family we know where one of the many young unwashed children complained there wasn't any toilet roll.
The mother told them to take something out the washing basket and wipe their backside on that and put it back in.
Yes, really!
There you go big Loz.

• Sick
  • Wow
I see body positive feminist Alex Light had shared the Goodger video where she's happy to flog anything without trying it/caring what's in it...

Expect BYG to be busy slapping that delete and block button all night on all the reasonable questions and criticism she's likely to receive!

Reactions: 10
Sounds as bad as the family we know where one of the many young unwashed children complained there wasn't any toilet roll.
The mother told them to take something out the washing basket and wipe their backside on that and put it back in.
Yes, really!
There you go big Loz.
Lauren's undercrackers would wipe a child army's bums for at least a month 😆

• Haha
This shows her nature: I have seen several people ask her on other posts too, about where this picture is from (the narc canvas). She never answers as she doesn’t want anyone else to have it and there’s no money in it for her, such a spiteful nasty cow 🐄
Pom needs to make an updated grey / sparkly canvas with all the Laureen Tattle meme phrases. 😆

Special shout out to the photos next to her telly / around her house that are ALL Photoshopped / filtered images of her. She's so cringe.

• Haha
So shes just got £70ish worth of food, that ain’t gonna pay for the school fees. She can’t just sit at home for the rest of her life and beg for freebies. I bet she won’t even eat half of them as there’s no goose fat in them.
Also she ain’t losing weight, bad advertisement.

and yeah she does sound very mad or embarrassed at what she’s having to do for a freebie.
Begging people to use her Shein code for £3 store credit and Hello Fresh
Credit. How sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Pom needs to make an updated grey / sparkly canvas with all the Laureen Tattle meme phrases. 😆

Special shout out to the photos next to her telly / around her house that are ALL Photoshopped / filtered images of her. She's so cringe.
Just made 😄💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16454763155030.jpg

Back later tonight 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Wow she keeps giving out dangerous advice when it comes to weaning.
She said the baby can't bite off the carrot as she has no teeth saying she can't choke.
Babies don't need teeth they use their gums! What she needs to do is make sure it's cut appropriately...not just tell all these mum's to give them a carrot

Reactions: 10
Wow she keeps giving out dangerous advice when it comes to weaning.
She said the baby can't bite off the carrot as she has no teeth saying she can't choke.
Babies don't need teeth they use their gums! What she needs to do is make sure it's cut appropriately...not just tell all these mum's to give them a carrot
But there were clearly teefs on one of the recent photos of lacronch.
And we know lozza never ever photoshops her baby’s face....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.