Lauren Goodger #53 All the press coverage for the Bisto Kid Is making Big Loz flip her lid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pics posted by our bewful just a few days apart ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. And if sheโ€™s happy posting the first pic, imagine what the actual version looks like. Oh I do hope Charlie drops some amazing pics one day when she fucks him off

4C9FD171-DD06-40B5-BCE9-1111863AF4C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Apparently, the estate of Roald Dahl is rewriting the BFG and it will be the BYG: Chronicles of a bewfelyungel who transcends reality with her beauty. A film is due to be made, Scarlett Johnansson and Angelina are tipped to play our bewfelyungel.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Apparently, the estate of Roald Dahl is rewriting the BFG and it will be the BYG: Chronicles of a bewfelyungel who transcends reality with her beauty. A film is due to be made, Scarlett Johnansson and Angelina are tipped to play our bewfelyungel.
Surely they are not yun enough to play the BYG?! I can imagine sheโ€™d see someone like (21 year old) Addison Rae play her as she is now as they obviously look similar in age and size (both with dubious dress sense).

A356AFE0-D4DC-4B5D-8C6D-BD748B15BACD.jpeg

Iโ€™m actually flabbergasted that there hasnโ€™t been a film made about the inspirational, multi-talented, BAFTA winning, lifestyle influencer and amazing mother with the strongest hormones and bloods, and nearest of all neat bumps, long Disney Princess fingers and flowing locks like Rapunzel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is criminal that weโ€™re only just making a film about BYG in 2022. Sheโ€™s a stron and independent yungel who doesnโ€™t need a man, she is a 24/7 hands on mum to her baby girl, she predicted that she was carrying a baby girl because she is a psychic, she is very spiritual and has a very calming Rita Ora when around her baby girl, her bloods during pregacy were amazing, her ormones are very stron, and her diet during pregacy was very elfy. Scientists are still trying to determine how one woman could be so bewful, brave, kind, and selfless. She is, as bewful yungels would sayโ€ฆ'like, literally the most bewful yungel in the wewld babes โค'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Shut upppppppp what have I missed here??? THEYRE MAKING A FILM ABOUT OUR BEUT YUNG GIL? Shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bewful young gel has done so much in life and achieved so much and is so entertaining, I think sheโ€™ll need a Trilogy BYG on big screen. Letโ€™s get it trending and make it happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Shut upppppppp what have I missed here??? THEYRE MAKING A FILM ABOUT OUR BEUT YUNG GIL? Shut up

Yep.

Confirmed cast just released:

BYG: Has to be created by A.I as no human being can do justice to our radiantly bewfelyungel
LaRose: Matt Lucas
Chaz: Tom Daley
Mark Wright: Leigh Francis

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She wonโ€™t leave the house today.. those pesky paps wonโ€™t even need a wind machine just the force of nature and it will transform her from a perfect 10 (ahem) to droopy fat loz

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep.

BYG: Has to be created by A.I as no human being can do justice to our radiantly bewfelyungel
Can we get the real Mark Wright to play himself and may I suggest Bisto to play Michelle ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep.

Not tom daley!
He's one of the good humans, and far too talented to play charlie.

Maybe a benny hat on a stick?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.