Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Here’s a sneak peak of her YouTube Video. Not photoshopped at all. Obvs. So soft pretty sexy.

Sexy pointy soft pretty chin and non round face.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha.
I said awhile back LaOrals only so she can put a .ex at eggs end of it and turn it into sex LaOrals.ex!!

or maybe anything ending in the letter s

It’s funny how she said she liked this weeks photo. She didn’t say that about the picture a couple of weeks ago they used. So she knows when she looks hideous in magazines.

I guess she didn’t like the real life looking picture
View attachment 1046770
I've took your Closer magazine and renamed it to suit the celebs inside 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16442784646620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Hootero

Chatty Member
Not to flatter myself... but I mentioned Lozza’s wish list on here earlier, and literally 5 mins later The Bisto Kid mentions it as a dig on her IG stories.

Sounds slight schizophrenic/magical thinking-esque, but the timing is perfectly aligned, so I do believe she may actually read here?

Ahh fuck it, I bet my bottom bum implant that she definitely reads Tattle. If so - Hi Amy 👋 You would be more than welcome here to come and gossip, bitch and spill the tea! ☕ We would treat you like real life ROYALTY here girly!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackbeltbarbie

Guys I have news. Last night me and Amy were chatting via insta DM. I screen shotted the tattle life and she thinks it's hilarious. Now I do feel a bit bad because of the while bisto thing, I hope she took it in good grace. She thinks this site is too funny. She just messaged me now, Apparently lozzas family are threatening to come down to her work. It's not on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Blackbeltbarbie

Tic tok just deliver!!!! This lady works security on the doors in Brentwood. Asked who is the worst person she's ever had in the club........goodger!!! For those without tic tok, basically she walks into the club 15 mins before closing with an entourage, wearing a tracksuit, lady says can't come in, LG turns round asks her "do u know who I am l?!" Lady does but thinks fuck that and says no. Lauren calls her a cunt and flounces out 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Now this was sometime ago but there are more stories. Apparently Vicki from Geordie Shore was the nicest.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Blowup80

VIP Member
She must realise that the Only Fans route isn't making her any money? That no one wants to see her. Her and KP are passed their sell by date years ago. Young girls are doing girl on girl, threesomes all sorts on their only fans and charging a lot less than these two. It's time to grow up, get a fucking job, some self respect, start a plus size clothing line, OWN her size and be a mamma to her two girls. She could earn more money if she accepted herself, her size AND her situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Crowbag

VIP Member
Sorry but IMO Ms Bisto is just as ropey as Big Gel, but slimmer. Wot a crazy wewld we live in
Personally I think bisto is awful.
Just another absolute nobody desperate for some publicity.

She’s all filter and photoshop, alien face and inflated tits.
Desperation and bisto ooze from every pore.
She’s just one of many, clueless and pointless.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Badirene

VIP Member
Her looks soft and pretty,
Her nipples very front on.
Chaz had a dip in a Bisto kid,
But he's still Big Lozza's the one.

Their eyes met across a kebab,
They knew it was love at first sight.
Loz did her bestest chef act,
Putting vine tomatoes on a dinner so shite.

Their love made Labored,
Now they await Launexpected.
Their pram has a minge likely to singe,
In the glow from Bafta Yung gel.

She thought she smelled of tuna,
She blamed it on baby Brian.
Her squeezes herself in polyester best,
Nanna slippers on trotters like swine.

Big Ben bent at an angle,
He fainted at such a sight.
He never imagined what would result,
After a quickie at Sheesh one night.

I've come over all poet laureate for soft and pretty yungel for Valentine's Day 💗💗🍅💗💗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ishaggedhughjackman

if Amy is reading - tone down the tan love… other than that i think you’re great. The Goodger crowd are all talk and no trousers so I wouldn’t worry about threats. And fyi you can do better than Chazza - not sure what you were thinking when you shagged him but I’m sure it was only a momentary lapse in judgement…

ive been waiting years for someone to call out that fat lump and Amy is the only one who ever has. Goodfor her

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
so I'm gonna launch a you tube channelllllll!!!!!!

ps I have no computer

pps I have no wifi (have I paid the bill I wonder??)

ppps So soz for any delays to my channel its not my fault

pppps Please send me a free laptop

WTAF!!!

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Soft pretty bewful girl
90BCBE17-2B51-4825-948C-FE4E074E4FF7.png

B5CEFED8-605C-4883-A432-738296E9B2EB.png

Trying to prove she takes the kid outside 😂😂😂 must be killing her she has to do this instead of farting on the sofa. Team Tattle wins!!!

And this pregnancy, why the fuck she keep wearing that half crop top that covers her boobs. Has she cut her sweatshirt in half?? So bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart