Lauren Goodger #25 Cankles, FaceTune & streaky hair, she struts the streets in market wear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @MunHun for our new thread title šŸ‘Œ (sorry I had to trim it slightly) and thanks to @xyzcba Big Loz has her own wiki page on here listing some of her more grotesque and maddening behaviour. Bravo šŸ‘ and thank you for your service.

She left her pit to go to a Covid rule breaking gender reveal party and let off environmentally damaging and unsafe for animals Chinese lanterns whilst wearing her several sizes too small real-fur coat (what would PETA say? Turns out they donā€™t give a fuck šŸ˜”) whilst Oddbod sat in the corner comfort eating pizza.

She also photoshopped herself a triangular head with an almost completely flat face which was most odd. 3 days later she was posting about a factory farmed pig being let free in a field. Her hypocrisy levels have now cleared the stratosphere.

Her fanz are worried Oddbod is a wife-beater, a comment which she doesnā€™t think needs addressing/ denying or deleting. Sheā€™s also been writing herself messages again - noticeable as they follow her own pattern of illiteracy - purporting to be from other up-the-duff yungels with no friends who are just misunderstood.

I absolutely loved this haiku-esque number from @Blowup80 which is still making me cackle to myself. I thought Iā€™d apply the art form myself:
Her face looked so flat
As the lantern ascended
Photoshop fail Loz

Sheā€™s still taking her ā€˜helfyā€™ eatinā€™ seriously with lots of nutritious things like sweets, a spag bowl with peas and pasta possibly coated in butter šŸ˜³; and one of her now famous banginā€™ tit inducing roast roasts with enough potatoes for the population of Essex.

We were overdue another set up pap-walk and she delivered in a stretched-into-next-week blue polyester number with a suspicious stain on the side. Bewful babes, looking immaculate. Obvs photoshop and FaceApp were used in the production of these shots but the reflection of her actual figure in a window was neglected. She also forgot her trotters hands. Oops šŸ™Š. The bloated white skin reminds me of a corpse that got dredged up from a river in ā€˜Silent Witnessā€™.

The lack of bump shots was brought up and as always ask and you shall receive - lounging in the stinky ā€œmilkā€ and fake tan stained pit, and showing off her newly acquired rickets šŸ˜‚

We have clocked a number of secret squirrels šŸæ infiltrating the thread to spy, or lead the conversation in a certain direction - we had a very not obvious code for highlighting them - I may or may not be an expert at this šŸ„ø

@Katie8ee unearthed a very interesting article about Big Loz saying that ā€œparents should not go to work and leave (their child) with a nanny... no amount of money or career is worth leaving my baby with a stranger.ā€ Given she has no career or money that may not be a problem for her, but how is baby Laulie going to be fed? PurĆ©ed Papa Johnā€™s and Desi Indian?

She really does think motherhood will all be a (set up) walk in the park dressed up like a drag Queen impersonating Kim K. Sheā€™ll need to rethink the boots though because this.

She promised a ā€˜wardrobe pageā€™ for the clothes that no longer fit her, some would say they never did... Sheā€™s also made Oddbod get rid of his stuff which seems to just be slightly too small shiny shiny tracksuits. Form an orderly queue people. Try not to brawl over the scuba suit.

And please donā€™t forget our campaign to #freecharlie who may need winching out of her flat. Thanks to @Pom Bear for our excellent poster.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
We're getting through these threads like Big Loz does a Pizza Hut Family Feast.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Congratulations to @MunHun for our new thread title šŸ‘Œ (sorry I had to trim it slightly) and thanks to @xyzcba Big Loz has her own wiki page on here listing some of her more grotesque and maddening behaviour. Bravo šŸ‘ and thank you for your service.

She left her pit to go to a Covid rule breaking gender reveal party and let off environmentally damaging and unsafe for animals Chinese lanterns whilst wearing her several sizes too small real-fur coat (what would PETA say? Turns out they donā€™t give a fuck šŸ˜”) whilst Oddbod sat in the corner comfort eating pizza.

She also photoshopped herself a triangular head with an almost completely flat face which was most odd. 3 days later she was posting about a factory farmed pig being let free in a field. Her hypocrisy levels have now cleared the stratosphere.

Her fanz are worried Oddbod is a wife-beater a comment which doesnā€™t think needs addressing/ denying or deleting. Sheā€™s also been writing herself messages again - noticeable as they follow her own pattern of illiteracy - purporting to be from other up-the-duff yungels with no friends who are just misunderstood.

I absolutely loved this haiku-esque number from @Blowup80 which is still making me cackle to myself. I thought Iā€™d apply the art form myself:
Her face looked so flat
As the lantern ascended
Photoshop fail Loz

Sheā€™s still taking her ā€˜helfyā€™ eatinā€™ seriously with lots of nutritious things like sweets, a spag bowl with peas and pasta possibly coated in butter šŸ˜³; and one of her now famous banginā€™ tit inducing roast roasts with enough potatoes for the population of Essex.

We were overdue another set up pap-walk and she delivered in a stretched into next week blue polyester number with a suspicious stain on the side. Bewful babes, looking immaculate. Obvs photoshop and FaceApp were used in the production of these shots but the reflection of her actual figure in a window was neglected. She also forgot her trotters hands. Oops šŸ™Š. The bloated white skin reminds me of a corpse that got dredged up from a river in Silent Witness.

The lack of bump shots was brought up and as always ask and you shall receive - lounging in the stinky ā€œmilkā€ and fake tan stained pit, and showing off her newly acquired rickets šŸ˜‚

We have clocked a number of secret squirrels šŸæ infiltrating the thread to spy, or lead the conversation in a certain direction - we had a very not obvious code for highlighting them - I may or may not be an expert at this šŸ„ø

@Katie8ee unearthed a very interesting article about Big Loz saying that ā€œparents should not go to work and leave (their child) with a nanny... no amount of money or career is worth leaving my baby with a stranger.ā€ Given she has no career or money that may not be a problem for her, but how is baby Laulie going to be fed? PurĆ©ed Papa Johnā€™s and Desi Indian?

She really does think motherhood will all be a (set up) walk in the park dressed up like a drag Queen impersonating Kim K. Sheā€™ll need to rethink the boots though because this.

She promised a ā€˜wardrobe pageā€™ for the clothes that no longer fit her, some would say they never did... Sheā€™s also made Oddbod get rid of his stuff which seems to just be slightly too small shiny shiny tracksuits. Form an orderly queue people. Try not to brawl over the scuba suit.

And please donā€™t forget our campaign to #freecharlie who may need winching out of her flat. Thanks to @Pom Bear for our excellent poster.
You hairy fritzel I love you. bleeping genius once again!! You deserve some kind of award for this šŸ„°šŸ˜˜šŸ„°šŸ˜˜

And what a thread title!! Market wearšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Genius x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you @Clickbait for starting the new thread.
@MunHun Iā€™m absolutely howling at the title!

Iā€™ve just had a look at the spag ā€œbowlā€. Still struggling with her spelling I see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Her fanz are worried Oddbod is a wife-beater, a comment which doesnā€™t think needs addressing/ denying or deleting. Sheā€™s also been writing herself messages again - noticeable as they follow her own pattern of illiteracy - purporting to be from other up-the-duff yungels with no friends who are just misunderstood.

Her face looked so flat
As the lantern ascended
Photoshop fail Loz

We were overdue another set up pap-walk and she delivered in a stretched into next week blue polyester number with a suspicious stain on the side. Bewful babes, looking immaculate. Obvs photoshop and FaceApp were used in the production of these shots but the reflection of her actual figure in a window was neglected. She also forgot her trotters hands. Oops šŸ™Š. The bloated white skin reminds me of a corpse that got dredged up from a river in Silent Witness.

The bloated white skin reminds me of a corpse that got dredged up from a river in Silent Witness.

OMG !!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Her fanz are worried Oddbod is a wife-beater, a comment which she doesnā€™t think needs addressing/ denying or deleting. Sheā€™s also been writing herself messages again - noticeable as they follow her own pattern of illiteracy - purporting to be from other up-the-duff yungels with no friends who are just misunderstood.

Her face looked so flat
As the lantern ascended
Photoshop fail Loz

We were overdue another set up pap-walk and she delivered in a stretched into next week blue polyester number with a suspicious stain on the side. Bewful babes, looking immaculate. Obvs photoshop and FaceApp were used in the production of these shots but the reflection of her actual figure in a window was neglected. She also forgot her trotters hands. Oops šŸ™Š. The bloated white skin reminds me of a corpse that got dredged up from a river in ā€˜Silent Witnessā€™.

Wonderfully written as always

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought you guys were joking with the spag BOWL but it's there. I also checked out the hair thing company on trustpilot. It has 1* and every review saying it's a scam and no product ever arrives. Wow, not like Big Loz not to do due diligence on something she promotes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She must be livid that no-one, not even the DM are picking up the copyWRITE pics!!!! Soooo funny šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Her face looked so flat
As the lantern ascended
Photoshop fail Loz

We were overdue another set up pap-walk and she delivered in a stretched-into-next-week blue polyester number with a suspicious stain on the side. Bewful babes, looking immaculate. Obvs photoshop and FaceApp were used in the production of these shots but the reflection of her actual figure in a window was neglected. She also forgot her trotters hands. Oops šŸ™Š. The bloated white skin reminds me of a corpse that got dredged up from a river in ā€˜Silent Witnessā€™.

@Clickbait Hilarious as always! You are a legend & this round up has brightened my day.

Excited to see what the next 50 pages will bring. It's like we're writing our own book with a self-obsessed airhead as the protagonist but we didn't write her any friends... or a job... or a house, or any assets, or even a personality so we have to make her do silly futile things to fill the pages. She doesn't disappoint, I'll give her that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Her face looked so flat
As the lantern ascended
Photoshop fail Loz

Ohh the weeks memories just came flooding back. Hilarious!!!

I thought you guys were joking with the spag BOWL but it's there. I also checked out the hair thing company on trustpilot. It has 1* and every review saying it's a scam and no product ever arrives. Wow, not like Big Loz not to do due diligence on something she promotes.
Iā€™m going to report it

Reported it as scam or fraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Clickbait Hilarious as always! You are a legend & this round up has brightened my day.
Couldnā€™t work out how to add the Wiki button but have posed the question in the Admin area.

@265 whatā€™s with the cross face šŸ˜”? Sorry if you think I stole your thunder with starting a new thread but I did announce Iā€™d be doing it as you and Katie werenā€™t about.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you @Clickbait for starting the new thread.
@MunHun Iā€™m absolutely howling at the title!

Iā€™ve just had a look at the spag ā€œbowlā€. Still struggling with her spelling I see.
Spag bowl wiv wot I just got in. 'Cos schwunchies say I get ever fing new each tim. I can Russell Crowe anyfin outta bag pees and some mince innit. No won seen Charlie babes for few daze. Hope thay not wealise mince is him. Loves da babygel!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Spag bowl wiv wot I just got in. 'Cos schwunchies say I get ever fing new each tim. I can Russell Crowe anyfin outta bag pees and some mince innit. No won seen Charlie babes for few daze. Hope thay not wealise mince is him. Loves da babygel!
ā€œWell babes, you no, a just put in wat a fink needs to go in. No measurements or nufink! Those scwunchays on Tattuw say a canā€™t cook so am just proofing those yungews (and yungois) wron. Did a mention that am avin baybeh gel in Juletember?ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Comparing this photo to others of her I canā€™t see that she has moles on her stomach :unsure:
But if itā€™s fake why didnā€™t she photoshop them out?
Also loving the spag bowl but there are definitely carrots in there and she said she didnā€™t have any! #ealfyliving #whatatwat

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ā€œWell babes, you no, a just put in wat a fink needs to go in. No measurements or nufink! Those scwunchays on Tattuw say a canā€™t cook so am just proofing those yungews (and yungois) wron. Did a mention that am avin baybeh gel in Juletember?ā€
Let's see if she proves me wrong then and cooks sumfin diffwent fwom chicken on Wknd babez šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.