Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Does he beat you' - just too funny! He criticises something small then appaz he becomes a wife-beater... wow the brain-deadness of her 'fans'...

I thought the sale of them had been banned because of the threat of fires and to wildlife. These people are seriously stupid and never think of anyone else.
And then they bleeping hypocrite sloth retweets Petas save the animal campaign tweets. She’s just an uneducated thick piece of has been tit.

She's out buying her stash 😎 I have had to crop this about forty times because there were so many sweets in her photo the file size was huge 😂
More goodness for the Baybeh. She probably hoovered down two pizzas last night and now has a sweet tooth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And then they bleeping hypocrite sloth retweets Petas save the animal campaign tweets. She’s just an uneducated thick piece of has been tit.
6DB3F70C-7DEE-42A3-8506-6764E6B7EF34.jpeg

‘Leave wildlife out of your wardrobe’

Peta should take this off their website.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She's out buying her stash 😎 I have had to crop this about forty times because there were so many sweets in her photo the file size was huge 😂
And you are not kidding either, I saw that posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have also emailed Peta numerous times they don't give a tit. That horrible fur coat can get in the bin with the violent scrunchie and those bloody big oversized horrid sunglasses. Lauren, if you have a massive square plate face don't wear massive shades you wanker.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have also emailed Peta numerous times they don't give a tit. That horrible fur coat can get in the bin with the violent scrunchie and those bloody big oversized horrid sunglasses. Lauren, if you have a massive square plate face don't wear massive shades you wanker.
I don't get Peta at all, emailing them or even tweeting to them is an act of futility.

Reactions: 7
I wondered what those was , I thought they was hair bobbles 🙈

Can someone explain to me what is actually going on with her profile ?!? And WTF is she actually doing here ?!?? What a peculiar creature she is !

Can someone explain to me what is actually going on with her profile ?!? And WTF is she actually doing here ?!?? What a peculiar creature she is !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Well her forehead appears to have been hit a few times with a flat shovel a few times and can now double as a try for ya drinks and stoof ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've emailed them before. No reply.
Me too, I got a reply but it was something along the lines of It being disappointing but nothing they can do! But they could remove her picture! I miss the days fur wearers got pelted with eggs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Same, my grandparents were RAF and it's so emotional hearing all the music. No doubt Big Loz is listening to some shite rap in her car while eyefucking herself to an orgasm.
Just want to give Queeny a hug.
I’m from NZ, grew up loving the royals and Diana of course. I know a lot of people here and more so from outside of UK think royals time is up. But I LOVE this bit of history that carries on, seeing that funeral and the traditions just justifies that so much more for me too. If we don’t clutch on to a tiny part of our history, what will we become? Politically correct people? People who worship the Kartrashians. People who worship the next cool thing. It’s my opinion. Probably another thread for it but I felt like saying my piece today. Love England for this and being here for this. ♥💙♥💙

Just want to give Queeny a hug.
I’m from NZ, grew up loving the royals and Diana of course. I know a lot of people here and more so from outside of UK think royals time is up. But I LOVE this bit of history that carries on, seeing that funeral and the traditions just justifies that so much more for me too. If we don’t clutch on to a tiny part of our history, what will we become? Politically correct people? People who worship the Kartrashians. People who worship the next cool thing. It’s my opinion. Probably another thread for it but I felt like saying my piece today. Love England for this and being here for this. ♥💙♥💙
Also a lot of my family and friends back home stayed up and feel the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get Peta at all, emailing them or even tweeting to them is an act of futility.
You don't think she justifies it because the coat is made from roadkill ( has that look) and she went on the beg with Tiptree Trappers skinning the animals and Felsted Furriers stitching it up. Must have been biggish animals imagine the damage to the cars that hit them . Their insurance would have taken a huge hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.