Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a real perfume snob because of my sensitive skin. I buy one bottle of Halfeti from Penhaligon's every second Christmas. Now, I KNOW it's expensive as heck, but if you compare it with knock offs which last a few weeks before you can't smell them- worth it IMO.
When I couldn't afford perfume, I'd spend a lot on fabric conditioning my clothes and using nice moisturiser after the shower in order to smell nice. No point in knock offs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
On the page you can sign up to be an ambassador and you get your own discount code! The big time! πŸ˜‚ I just hate when (i was going to write influencers and suddenly cackled! As if Charlie is an influencer πŸ˜‚) people with a following will try and flog any shite. Mind you his Mrs is Lady Cyanide πŸ™†
So it’s pyramid selling!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I can't stand perfume at all, makes me cough and very unwell, leaves a nasty taste in my mouth for ages.

• Haha
I don't believe 265's hair is longer than mine...
It is very bountiful, though! And those roasties!

Mine is so long currently that when I incline even slightly forwards, I can't see anything. Got my eldest to trim it in first lockdown and it just grew more. It is driving me mad. But it doesn't magically change length, style or colour every five minutes like big lozza's so I'm learning to live with it!

I put perfume on for Zoom calls these days. Then realise I'm being a twit and kick myself!

Probably not the greatest photo but Loz WOULD be jealous. She paid for her recent skunk-esque streaks- my grey streak is fully natural.View attachment 535229
It is a fraction longer than mine! Awesome hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, a lot longer, nice bum!
Haha, bit on the small side to be on this thread, I'm feeling self conscious after that. Might book a trip to Turkey for a Mummy Makeover at the same time as Loz. Doesn't matter that I gave birth over 14 years ago right....? πŸ‘€πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably not the greatest photo but Loz WOULD be jealous. She paid for her recent skunk-esque streaks- my grey streak is fully natural.View attachment 535229
Wow, that is long, I reckon mine would be to the top of your radiator if I stood there. And if I let my colour grow out it would be all grey πŸ˜‚ no Lozza streaks here x

• Haha
  • Heart
I am a real perfume snob because of my sensitive skin. I buy one bottle of Halfeti from Penhaligon's every second Christmas. Now, I KNOW it's expensive as heck, but if you compare it with knock offs which last a few weeks before you can't smell them- worth it IMO.
When I couldn't afford perfume, I'd spend a lot on fabric conditioning my clothes and using nice moisturiser after the shower in order to smell nice. No point in knock offs.
You should have what you love - Penhaligons is great for finding your signature scent and it makes you feel good - cheap at half the price!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't stand perfume at all, makes me cough and very unwell, leaves a nasty taste in my mouth for ages.
Same! So nice to work from home and be free of it on trains and in the office

Reactions: 9
I've made a #freecharlie poster lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ XX.

Resizer_16187678863430.jpg

Dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imagine her big thicko voice blaring out the tannoy!

I was just looking up if someone had coined #freecharlie and ended up looking at the top tweets with #laurengoodger it's an absolute gold mine πŸ˜‚

@Pom Bear lovely lovely Pom we need a #freecharlie poster πŸ˜‰β€πŸ’žπŸ‘‘
You read my mind πŸ’–πŸ˜ƒπŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.