Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember him rolling his eyes every time she would start an Instagram story. Especially when he would be driving. She seems draining to be around. Everything has to be filmed. She’s even filming (I think) the birth for a tv show.
Yet, I think his grid says otherwise. He loves himself and has a tit load of selfies up (odd for a man I have to say, what a turnoff) so I think he loves the camera and attention but make out he doesn’t by eye rolling or coming across like she’s doing his head in. Personally I think he is thirsty, full on bleeping parched actually. Desperate to be famous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yet, I think his grid says otherwise. He loves himself and has a tit load of selfies up (odd for a man I have to say, what a turnoff) so I think he loves the camera and attention but make out he doesn’t by eye rolling or coming across like she’s doing his head in. Personally I think he is thirsty, full on bleeping parched actually. Desperate to be famous.
I do agree that he loves attention however she is on another level. Personally i wouldn’t be surprised if she does do his head in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I do agree that he loves attention however she is on another level. Personally i wouldn’t be surprised if she does do his head in.
Yeah definitely and he will get bored and leave. But they both deserve each other as they are both absolutely desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As thirsty as a Nun’s bleep. 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of god😳
I don’t know wether I’m thinking please noooooo or please dooooooo so I can piss myself laughing at the comments in the sidebar of shame😂
Don’t know who that woman is but she looks like her boots are wearing her instead of the other way around. Horrendous 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just picturing big lozza ‘papped’out her walk in the field in this get up😂
Oh yes she’ll be strutting her way through the meadows holding some Baby Girl balloons cos nothing says Impending Earth Mother more than a pair of thigh high boots and a second skin catsuit! 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
firstly she won't be pregnant forever even if it feels like it, is she not planning on fitting back into her stuff? Secondly: charity shop! Ffs this woman!
Let's see shall we, we said on here the other day she could easily have a sort out and donate some stuff 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
For the love of god😳
I don’t know wether I’m thinking please noooooo or please dooooooo so I can piss myself laughing at the comments in the sidebar of shame😂
It makes me so sad for her poor baby that her “baby momma goals” are to look ridiculous posing by a pram and not anything to do with actually caring for the baby.
Clearly I shouldn’t still be surprised by this, but it still makes me sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.