Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m intrigued too. 100% there are Big Loz spies and supporter accounts. One of them saw their arse when I made an innocuous comment about something they’d said. Only 5 posts, joined in October. Was online yesterday.
I shall have to be more vigilant methinks. I know we've got lurkers, the amount of times we say things and then she does what we've been talking about 😂 I shall have to pay more attention😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I shall have to be more vigilant methinks. I know we've got lurkers, the amount of times we say things and then she does what we've been talking about 😂 I shall have to pay more attention😘
Fellow lurker here 👋🏽 I try and get over when I can but the Mrs H thread moves so fast most of my time is over there. To keep on topic big Lozza seems to be big EVERYWHERE bar the bump region?? I’m also furious we share a name

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Scruncherinos! Well the rain has arrived in the North! Been raining all night but we needed it as it's been very dry and humid. So the big news is Charlie now has his own social media statistics on Social Blade now he's blue tick official and all that jazz.

I'm going to say something nice about him now. Charles engagement on Instagram is 4.6% which is a really good engagement rating. If you look at his posts he does actively respond to most comments ok some are just wee hearts but he does do it on every post. Big Loz has an engagement rating of 1.2% because she doesn't get many comments/likes and doesn't respond to them when she does really. To give an example someone like Molly Mae has an engament of 7% and she is really interactive. So basically he is playing the game and playing it well, his follow count is growing steady. Lad is just biding his time.

When they split up she will be a single Mum of 35 with no income from social media other than car park/only fans and he will be 24 with a steady following and growth ready to capitalise on that. Maybe we got him wrong and he's actually playing the long game here.

Edited to add I mean Car Park photo shoots not that she's hooking in car parks 😂

Jersey pointed out a few things it's always new people with recently made accounts and the posts are always full of provocative topics trying to get us to talk about things.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That picture he posted of her looking ridiculous wasn't exactly a nice thing to do was it? Surely, no one with any respect would do that? She is an utter embarrassment but I really thought that crossed a line, frankly.
To be honest I'm sure he isn't allowed to post anything about her without full editorial approval from her, so she obviously thought that was a good look. Remember him saying she makes him post about her 'amazing' dinners.

#freecharlie

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be honest I'm sure he isn't allowed to post anything about her without full editorial approval from her, so she obviously thought that was a good look. Remember him saying she makes him post about her 'amazing' dinners.

#freecharlie
I bet she takes his phone and edits everything he posts. I also guarantee she waits until he's asleep uses his finger to unlock his phone and goes through everything he does. Hopefully he's got a burner phone stashed in some socks in a drawer.

#freecharlie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Morning Scruncherinos! Well the rain has arrived in the North! Been raining all night but we needed it as it's been very dry and humid. So the big news is Charlie now has his own social media statistics on Social Blade now he's blue tick official and all that jazz.

I'm going to say something nice about him now. Charles engagement on Instagram is 4.6% which is a really good engagement rating. If you look at his posts he does actively respond to most comments ok some are just wee hearts but he does do it on every post. Big Loz has an engagement rating of 1.2% because she doesn't get many comments/likes and doesn't respond to them when she does really. To give an example someone like Molly Mae has an engament of 7% and she is really interactive. So basically he is playing the game and playing it well, his follow count is growing steady. Lad is just biding his time.

When they split up she will be a single Mum of 35 with no income from social media other than car park/only fans and he will be 24 with a steady following and growth ready to capitalise on that. Maybe we got him wrong and he's actually playing the long game here.

Edited to add I mean Car Park photo shoots not that she's hooking in car parks 😂

Jersey pointed out a few things it's always new people with recently made accounts and the posts are always full of provocative topics trying to get us to talk about things.
Oooh I love this, how exciting! We need a secret squirrel code when we think we've got one! 🐿

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’ve got to laugh about how it went from “My queen is an amazing cook” to “I couldn’t care less. Your cooking gives me the shits”.

#freecharlie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oooh I love this, how exciting! We need a secret squirrel code when we think we've got one! 🐿
I love the show The Circle and it makes me feel like I'm on the show trying to catch folk out 😂😂

Just had a thought maybe Charlie could reach out to us. Charlie if you are here we got you Boo! Now run fast and run far.

You’ve got to laugh about how it went from “My queen is an amazing cook” to “I couldn’t care less. Your cooking gives me the shits”.

#freecharlie
I also love that she's in the comments saying it was only banter and he was having a larf and Charlie's just sitting there silent not saying a word.

• Haha
I love the show The Circle and it makes me feel like I'm on the show trying to catch folk out 😂😂

Just had a thought maybe Charlie could reach out to us. Charlie if you are here we got you Boo! Now run fast and run far.

Best gif EVER!! 😆
I wish I'd spotted them booooo, having said that I wouldn't change my opinion or adapt what I was saying so it's neither here nor there, just fun to see them try & be clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

#freecharlie
That is quite a difference! It really does show the difference between how they want to be perceived and how they actually interact and behave.

I'm useless at spotting lurkers/moleman accounts etc. You'll have to have a signal so you can let me in on it!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best gif EVER!! 😆
I wish I'd spotted them booooo, having said that I wouldn't change my opinion or adapt what I was saying so it's neither here nor there, just fun to see them try & be clever.
The GIF is hilarious i just typed RUN into the search box. Same I wouldn't change my opinions and we have a total free speech thing in this thread we go places others don't 😂 let's not forget a lot of us have seen Charles jizz into a sink for research purposes 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
That is quite a difference! It really does show the difference between how they want to be perceived and how they actually interact and behave.

I'm useless at spotting lurkers/moleman accounts etc. You'll have to have a signal so you can let me in on it!! 🤣
It does. They act like the perfect couple that everyone wants to be but in reality he’s gay, she’s deluded and they’re always arguing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It does. They act like the perfect couple that everyone wants to be but in reality he’s gay, she’s unbearable and they’re always arguing.
And what's why he has that dead behind the eyes look. He's like ffs another picture. Remember in the early days she would just do an instastory of him on his phone or something and then say Bub to make him look the camera and she would giggle like it was the funniest thing ever, he looked (rightly) like he was fucked off then but I reckon she was too blind to see it early doors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Morning lovely ❤ she might well be hooking in car parks, you never know! Yep, I have remembered what Jersey said now, I'd forgotten 👍
Yes, we do, it'll be a right laugh 😂😎🐿👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And what's why he has that dead behind the eyes look. He's like ffs another picture. Remember in the early days she would just do an instastory of him on his phone or something and then say Bub to make him look the camera and she would giggle like it was the funniest thing ever, he looked (rightly) like he was fucked off then but I reckon she was too blind to see it early doors.
I always remember him rolling his eyes every time she would start an Instagram story. Especially when he would be driving. She seems draining to be around. Everything has to be filmed. She’s even filming (I think) the birth for a tv show.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I always remember him rolling his eyes every time she would start an Instagram story. Especially when he would be driving. She seems draining to be around. Everything has to be filmed. She’s even filming (I think) the birth for a tv show.
I'd put money on the birth filming hasn't been bought by any channel yet and Moley is just setting it up in hopes of selling it.

Edited to add: I say 'yet' but I mean not ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
God it really doesn't bear thinking about, that downstairs is bad enough clothed 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It does. They act like the perfect couple that everyone wants to be but in reality he’s gay, she’s deluded and they’re always arguing.
I love how succinct you are I actually guffawed out loud "he's gay, she's deluded and they're always arguing" that's the reality show I want to see!!!
You can totally tell he hates the constant filming I mean fair play if if was something interesting like cooking or something he wanted but as you say it's all just like a fourteen year old trying to get a boys attention.

Big Picture if you have to beg for someone's attention they are just not that into you.
Morning lovely ❤ she might well be hooking in car parks, you never know! Yep, I have remembered what Jersey said now, I'd forgotten 👍

Yes, we do, it'll be a right laugh 😂😎🐿👀
Morning! ❤ So our secret squirrel code is a squirrel. I mean we are nothing if not inventive 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she takes his phone and edits everything he posts. I also guarantee she waits until he's asleep uses his finger to unlock his phone and goes through everything he does. Hopefully he's got a burner phone stashed in some socks in a drawer.

#freecharlie
What if he doesn't use a 'finger'?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.