Lauren Goodger #25 Cankles, FaceTune & streaky hair, she struts the streets in market wear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like 99% of the towie cast she has gone from a fairly attractive looking girl into a hideous plastic weirdo ! Someone needs to intervene with these people and force them to step away from the plastic ! They are going to turn into very scary bratz doll mannequins ! 😱

Reactions: 10
Yeah that true. I mean why else would a normal person post that leak on Instagram. She’s a filthy gross hog. I’m so repulsed at her now. I hope she gets visits from social welfare once that girl arrives. Goodger needs to be monitored.

Yeah that true. I mean why else would a normal person post that leak on Instagram. She’s a filthy gross hog. I’m so repulsed at her now. I hope she gets visits from social welfare once that girl arrives. Goodger needs to be monitored.
Probably hoping one of the pervs would offer her a grand for some milk pics

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread closing soon, I am starting the next one - standby.

Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ !! If she really is ONLY 28 weeks and 2 days ... they are gonna have to roll the bleep out of her house by the time she’s ready to have this baby hippo 🦛 🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.