Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will make 6-8 puds.

Whisk and leave in fridge (I make it up 45 minutes before and put in fridge). Heat your tray with oil or beef dripping till it’s very very hot then pour batter in straight from the fridge. 195c, 25 mins - do not open the door! They will rise perfect everytime!
Yep, DO NOT OPEN OVEN DOOR!! that's key to the whole operation, we have a glass oven door so we can watch them rise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Joking aside, I think because she’s had extreme lipo, it has probably messed up her insides and there’s no room there for the womb to expand, I mean come on, they must have sucked out enough to fill a barrel, she then most likely had surgery to cut and smooth the skin over the stomach afterwards! You think how fat she is yet her stomach stays flat!

It’s a roast roast 265 🤣🤣🤣

Why won’t she show her bare bump? 🤨
I think her stomach only looks flat cos of the Photoshop.
In today's pics in the DM you can clearly see the Spanx holding the rolls in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll get the popcorn ready for when her world comes crashing down on her when she ends up a single mom with no job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ll get the popcorn ready for when her world comes crashing down on her when she ends up a single mom with no job.
She's halfway there, no job unless you call getting your kit off for money is considered work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 536168Big Loz latest- sharing videos of pigs being happy to be released from a factory farm.
Very much doubt this means she’s going vegan though!
Looooool that reminded me of my old pic I put on below.

Today I got up at 7am..was dizzy, not all the time but when turning in bed..long story short..it didn't start easing to 13 or so hours later.
I don't know what caused it but I had it years ago badly in 2012..I was told it is sinusitis and I'm on dizzy tablets for life.
I just hope this isn't coming back again..I am more stressed lately and I am hoping to put it to that and maybe my underactive throyid. I'm alot better but worn out.

I'm catching up, I can manage that at the moment 🙂 xx

As mentioned the above pic reminded me of this one I made months ago....

Loz sleeping with her balloons xx

Resizer_16166069683250.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Looooool that reminded me of my old pic I put on below.

Today I got up at 7am..was dizzy, not all the time but when turning in bed..long story short..it didn't start easing to 13 or so hours later.
I don't know what caused it but I had it years ago badly in 2012..I was told it is sinusitis and I'm on dizzy tablets for life.
I just hope this isn't coming back again..I am more stressed lately and I am hoping to put it to that and maybe my underactive throyid. I'm alot better but worn out.

I'm catching up, I can manage that at the moment 🙂 xx

As mentioned the above pic reminded me of this one I made months ago....

Loz sleeping with her balloons xx

View attachment 537401
Bless you, I am glad you are feeling a bit better, you look after yourself please, we can't be having you stressed and poorly because it's not long till your holiday now ❤❤😘🤗 oh that pic is funny, I'd forgotten that one 🤣🤣😘 xx

I'm getting an Elvis feeling at the moment, (suspicious minds)
Oh yes... There's too many coincidences going on 😏😏🐿x

@JakeM she needs to get to 'DrPimple Popper' with that, it looks like a great big carbuncle under her top hahaha! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless you, I am glad you are feeling a bit better, you look after yourself please, we can't be having you stressed and poorly because it's not long till your holiday now ❤❤😘🤗 oh that pic is funny, I'd forgotten that one 🤣🤣😘 xx

Oh yes... There's too many coincidences going on 😏😏🐿x
Thank you 🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
I am looking forward to holiday but I have my first vaccine jab about four days before...I think that hasn't helped..even though it's a good thing to have..I dread the side effects esp as you know I'm never feeling 100% health wise.

I'm about slow catching up today..but thought I add that old pic before adding new pics tomorrow 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Sorry on any mistakes 😊 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you 🥰💖🤗😘 xx.
I am looking forward to holiday but I have my first vaccine jab about four days before...I think that hasn't helped..even though it's a good thing to have..I dread the side effects esp as you know I'm never feeling 100% health wise.

I'm about slow catching up today..but thought I add that old pic before adding new pics tomorrow 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Sorry on any mistakes 😊 xx
Sweetheart, you might be ok, I just at had an internal furnace going on that night and felt a bit drained the next day, I know 265 and my lad had worse side effects, but we know lots who've not, hopefully you will be allright, I bet it is indeed worrying about it setting you off now. Don't stress, bless you 😘❤🤗xx

Oh, and I bet that skanky cow hasn't really got any side effects, she's just saying it for stories and not helping people not to fret either xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sweetheart, you might be ok, I just at had an internal furnace going on that night and felt a bit drained the next day, I know 265 and my lad had worse side effects, but we know lots who've not, hopefully you will be allright, I bet it is indeed worrying about it setting you off now. Don't stress, bless you 😘❤🤗xx

Oh, and I bet that skanky cow hasn't really got any side effects, she's just saying it for stories and not helping people not to fret either xx
Thanks very much for your advice 🥰❤🤗😘 xx
Fingers and Pom paws crossed 🙂💕.
Yep I can imagine Skanky saying that kind of thing, she don't care sadly ,😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She hasn’t had her car valet lately. Hopefully they stopped giving her freebies. She was getting them so frequently. Car cleaners probably realized she was losing them customers 😂😂

Get better

here’s some scrunchie flowers for you too
Thank you.. they're cute 🥰❤❤😘 xx.

I'm so sorry to hear your feeling poorly little Pom. Lots and lots of love just you rest up and get yourself feeling better. 💖💖 You haven't missed much just the usual horrendous pap walk in a sinister outfit xx
Thank you 🥰❤😘 xx.
I'm alot better than earlier😊
Glad you had a lovely Monday 💖😘 xx.

Don't worry about pics, get well soon my lovely friend ❤😘🤗🤗 xx
Thank you 🥰💖❤💕🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.