Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her DEPOP - selling boots that are over the knee, but she can’t even get them past her calves!
She also borrowed Patsy Kensits face!
The hack of them boots and how she wore them. Chavtastic!

Im irish we say this when we mean the absolute state of something. So applying the hack to Lauren would be ‘The hack of that witch🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fellow lurker here 👋🏽 I try and get over when I can but the Mrs H thread moves so fast most of my time is over there. To keep on topic big Lozza seems to be big EVERYWHERE bar the bump region?? I’m also furious we share a name
I also would post more but it is very hard to keep up with the threads

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Long time despising of LG and I’m sorry if this has been covered before but - what’s the deal with the ‘sink’ and her BF I saw something mentioned earlier in this thread but I’m lost?

note: so glad there’s a thread, I think she’s one of the worst reality ‘stars’ there is. Vile human.

• Heart
  • Haha
I also would post more but it is very hard to keep up with the threads
It does take commitment to keep on top of them especially if you watch a few different ones. I find neglecting the housework and my self care frees up some precious tattle time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Her Latest insta

loz18Apr02.png

So the roast will be on Monday!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Long time despising of LG and I’m sorry if this has been covered before but - what’s the deal with the ‘sink’ and her BF I saw something mentioned earlier in this thread but I’m lost?

note: so glad there’s a thread, I think she’s one of the worst reality ‘stars’ there is. Vile human.
He does only fans gay for pay jizzing in the kitchen sink with his mates.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It won’t last (see posts above👆🏻) she’ll need affirmation how bewful she is 😂

And she probably keeps reading on here how she can’t get to 1m followers even though she’s been in the “business” for decades. Massive has been !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor little mite, exhausted after all of that doing nothing 😂
Did we cause her to remove her animal killing lantern pictures 🤔🤔🤔

She must be sick of comments “lazy sloth in her pit all day doing nothing”. She must hate us so much.
HI LOZZA YOU LAZY SLOTH 🙋‍♀️ who can’t get to 1m followers without buying them and who could never get as many likes as Michelle and Mark do on their pictures. 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is a bleeping waste of space. Skint? Get a bleeping job. Too fat for your clothes? Lose some weight? Removing Instagram pics? Don't post bleeping tit. Boyfriend not being nice? Don't bag a young boy to have a baby with. Tattle thread you hate? Don't be a bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Errrrrr.............NO!🤣🤣

'my roast I was meant cook today I am going tomorrow'????? Going where Lozza? Where you off to babez? 🤣🤣
She couldn’t string a sentence together if her life depended on it. Remember “today I felt baby girl kicking” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She couldn’t string a sentence together if her life depended on it. Remember “today I felt baby girl kicking” 🤣
Perhaps she might make sense if she was pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is a bleeping waste of space. Skint? Get a bleeping job. Too fat for your clothes? Lose some weight? Removing Instagram pics? Don't post bleeping tit. Boyfriend not being nice? Don't bag a young boy to have a baby with. Tattle thread you hate? Don't be a bleep!
☝☝ Oi Moley, pass that on while she's too busy being tired out will ya 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I made roast not Sunday.
Tired day was busy.
Bewful day lanterns killed hedgehog.
Chucked clothes in bag.
Sleep need now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.