Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hack of them boots and how she wore them. Chavtastic!

Im irish we say this when we mean the absolute state of something. So applying the hack to Lauren would be β€˜The hack of that witch’ 🀒
They can be yours for £15 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should add...

I can't write...the end.

Looooooooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

The fullstops are at the beginning of the sentences...lol πŸ˜„x
Howling! She’s getting worse. Must be baby Brian!

β€’ This
β€’ Is
β€’ How
β€’ It’s
β€’ Done
β€’ Lauren

.Not
.Like
.This

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should add...

I can't write...the end.

Looooooooooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

The fullstops are at the beginning of the sentences...lol πŸ˜„x
I can feel a book coming on Pom....... CBA with Lozza ( I would put ABC but ya know, she'll get it all arse about face) 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked at her Depop. So if ya fancy a bit scuba diving and an itchy fadge you can get this delight for 12 quid!
P0.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can feel a book coming on Pom....... CBA with Lozza ( I would put ABC but ya know, she'll get it all arse about face) 🀣
duck pregnancy for Dummies book. She needs the ABC for dummies book.

Just looked at her Depop. So if ya fancy a bit scuba diving and an itchy fadge you can get this delight for 12 quid!
View attachment 535913
maybe that’s what she wore when she said she climbed that mountain in Portugal that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck pregnancy for Dummies book. She needs the ABC for dummies book.

maybe that’s what she wore when she said she climbed that mountain in Portugal that time.
Haha remember that time she pretended to climb that mountain. It was during one of her juicing phases I believe. The following week she posted a photo in England with a similar tale showing a view and saying she had been hiking. Someone on the DM pointed out to her that the view was actually a look out point and the photo had been taken from the car park of said look out point πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how can you be such a liar who lies constantly and still be utter tit at it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Cant keep up with this thread atm!

I wonder if moleman asked her to go private to drum up followers that arent bots. Even tattle followers are a follow!
I will not give her the satisfaction so please keep posting her posts on here ❀ love you all scrunchies and scrunchettes
#freecharlie
#cantwaitforkissandtell
#thatpregacyglow

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooh the anticipation. She is exhausted after going to a gender reveal party and going through clothes she had no energy to make her roast dinner. So it's on the menu tonight. So what did she eat if she had planned a roast?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh the anticipation. She is exhausted after going to a gender reveal party and going through clothes she had no energy to make her roast dinner. So it's on the menu tonight. So what did she eat if she had planned a roast?
She probably ate all the ingredients just didn’t have the energy to roast them. A quick soak in the deep fat fryer and down the hatch instead 🀀

• Haha
Good morning everyone , my first week back at work on and off for a year and it knackered me out πŸ™ˆ really really busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.