Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moleman fans - watch the third series of Geordie Shore OGs - he's in it loads because he's Marnie's agent/bezzie mate. You even get to see him on a date :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just watching a Judge Rinder repeat. It is hilarious - about a woman who collects Marmite memorabilia and has spent around £60k so far. She is a member of an elite club - The Marmirati. I kid you not.
Going off course anyone seen the green mankini episode of Judge Rinder? Poor Tommy put the mankini on the wrong way round! What a balls up or in his case prune up, bit old shrivelled looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought it was a home that people hired out for filming/shoots etc, as other zlebs have 'shot' there too. Moley can't be making big money on the sort he's got on his books that's for sure.
I think it’s his, he has a lot of greasy fingers in a lot of pies!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Going off course anyone seen the green mankini episode of Judge Rinder? Poor Tommy put the mankini on the wrong way round! What a balls up or in his case prune up, bit old shrivelled looking.
Yes that was soooooo funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just watching a Judge Rinder repeat. It is hilarious - about a woman who collects Marmite memorabilia and has spent around £60k so far. She is a member of an elite club - The Marmirati. I kid you not.
Ah like the Scrunchies 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow thank you for all your hard work - I hope you had a few gins whilst compiling 😄
I didn't sadly! But having one now in the sunshine 🤭

Didn't mean for it to go on as long but I was just looking up articles for reference and it was like Pandora's box 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wiki page for Big Loz up!

Need a lie down after that. Just as well I'm on a day off today. Feel free to add/edit/adjust Scruncherella's 😘
This is amazing thank you so much for doing this you wee Legend!!!!!

I'm packing up my books in ready for the move and perhaps I should send Big Loz a copy of one of my favourites .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I'm packing up my books in ready for the move and perhaps I should send Big Loz a copy of one of my favourites .
You're welcome.

Does it come in an audiobook too? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My recap is written up to page 40. I will be on the ball for the next thread 👍🏻 Well done to @xyzcba for all your hard work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Great book choice :D

Found a comic strip for our little artist in residence @Pom Bear I do hope your feeling better today darling.

@Pom Bear will love that - make sure you copy our Corgi in 😁

My recap is written up to page 40. I will be on the ball for the next thread 👍🏻 Well done to @xyzcba for all your hard work.
I can't wait - I love your recaps 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure Lozza will once she reads it.
I hope not! It's nothing that hasn't already been written before. She hasn't got to nearly 25 threads on tattle by being Mary Poppins 😇

I'm sure I've seen on her stories that if they're not talking about you you're not doing it right so she may actually enjoy having her own wiki ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.