Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an expert in pregacy babes. She's amazing at it you know? Like her bloods 🤷
It's them Strong ormonessss !

Do you think somewhere on the internet there exists a Lauren Goodger Appreciation forum ? I would love to meet them. Maybe it's an infinite world's thing and there are mirror versions of us who love her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's them Strong ormonessss !

Do you think somewhere on the internet there exists a Lauren Goodger Appreciation forum ? I would love to meet them. Maybe it's an infinite world's thing and there are mirror versions of us who love her.
Not even in an infinite universe of world's would there be a version of me that liked her 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't quite describe the joy I get when she posts these things like should I do a pregnancy talk/should I cook a roast blah blah and it has a Yes/No button and I press No 😅😅😅 it's soooo chaldish but I love it.
I agree. For me it’s the smugness that makes it laughable. She acts like she’s a top chef but her food looks like it has been thrown at the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree. For me it’s the smugness that makes it laughable. She acts like she’s a top chef but her food looks like it has been thrown at the wall.
It looks like dog sick 😂 I remember the time @265 said it looked like road kill and some random went off at him for being offensive 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I always remember him rolling his eyes every time she would start an Instagram story. Especially when he would be driving. She seems draining to be around. Everything has to be filmed. She’s even filming (I think) the birth for a tv show.
I
She's going to be doing with with baybeh all the time too once Charlie has been freed.

The only thing that would make me have an ounce of respect for her was if she decided to keep the baby off social media. But she won't because she sees her as a cash cow and a way to get attention. Regardless of all the issues that is going to give this poor child 😔
I wouldn’t be surprised if she does the same twatty thing as Lauryn Goodman and it’s always back of the head shots of Baybeh. So I read her threads last two days, they’re golden 😬 Quick recap, she waited six months for a mag deal to reveal it was a boy and nearly a year to reveal his chavvy made up name, also a mag deal 🤣 No wonder they are best mates who borrow each other’s faces. They are both toxic vindictive cunts who can’t let their exes go too. Still she’ll have plenty of tips on how to be a single mum and make it sound like they have it harder than those single parents who actually work on top of it.
I think if there is a birth show it will be like her OK! Column, online only 🤣

• Haha
I am 100% sure it was written by Grim Goodger. Classic.
I mean I'm no FBI profiler but I have a few tricks in my bag. The fact that the message goes from third person to first person is an absolute giveaway that it's written by her. Also of course the fact it makes zero sense.

I

I wouldn’t be surprised if she does the same twatty thing as Lauryn Goodman and it’s always back of the head shots of Baybeh. So I read her threads last two days, they’re golden 😬 Quick recap, she waited six months for a mag deal to reveal it was a boy and nearly a year to reveal his chavvy made up name, also a mag deal 🤣 No wonder they are best mates who borrow each other’s faces. They are both toxic vindictive cunts who can’t let their exes go too. Still she’ll have plenty of tips on how to be a single mum and make it sound like they have it harder than those single parents who actually work on top of it.
I think if there is a birth show it will be like her OK! Column, online only 🤣
Pay per view 😂 the other Lauryn is a madness and it's hilarious that Kyle Walkers Mrs spoiled the big gender reveal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Definitely written by Lauren. The mistakes say it all.

“Hi Lauren, I love watching your stories. Your so lovely, beautiful and your be a fabulous mums 💜 I’m 16 weeks pregnant and feeling so lonely at the mom and love watching you and keeping up with things your doing!!! You make me smile 😊 I’m a nice person and wish people would give me a chance 😘 keep being you”.

Was the last part even necessary? It makes no sense. Must be Lauren!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I mean I'm no FBI profiler but I have a few tricks in my bag. The fact that the message goes from third person to first person is an absolute giveaway that it's written by her. Also of course the fact it makes zero sense.

Pay per view 😂 the other Lauryn is a madness and it's hilarious that Kyle Walkers Mrs spoiled the big gender reveal.

How did she spoil it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really was classic! On par with Tattle reveal of Big Lozza’s Valentine’s gender duck up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Definitely written by Lauren. The mistakes say it all.

“Hi Lauren, I love watching your stories. Your so lovely, beautiful and your be a fabulous mums 💜I’m 16 weeks pregnant and feeling so lonely at the mom and love watching you and keeping up with things your doing!!! You make me smile 😊 I’m a nice person and wish people would give me a chance 😘 keep being you”.

Was the last part even necessary? It makes no sense. Must be Lauren!!
Your be a fabulous mums 🤣
Comedy gold, both the grammar and the concept

• Haha
It really was classic! On par with Tattle reveal of Big Lozza’s Valentine’s gender duck up 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Valentine's Day duck up was immense! It's the fact they even used the screenshot from here in the DM article.😂 Nothing gets passed us.

I’m wondering if this is her as the spelling/grammar is atrocious and why would someone write ‘and I’m a nice person’? 🤔
I mean imagine it's not fake and the person you go to for support is LAUREN GOODGER

• Haha
  • Heart
Why would a random person message her and say ‘I’m a nice person and wish people would give me a chance’ LOL what!?

She wrote that herself and forgot half way down she’s meant to be a ‘fan’ LOL 🤦🏻‍♀️

If she meant to write, your a nice person and I wish people would give you a chance - why would a random person who doesn’t know her say that ??

& if this is what she’s craving why can’t she openly say say ok look guys I’m a nice person I’m trying my best, give me a chance 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then maybe stop doing rediculous things to prove otherwise 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Found this article in the archive. So after reading this and how she states she will "never change her mind" Big Loz is now retiring from public life to be a stay at home Mum.

Picking up on that drivel, she was quoted as saying " no amount of money or career' would be worth leaving her baby with a stranger"

Now that to a simple guy like me is probably one of the most boneheaded comments I've read, she hasn't got a bloody clue has she!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The Valentine's Day duck up was immense! It's the fact they even used the screenshot from here in the DM article.😂 Nothing gets passed us.

I mean imagine it's not fake and the person you go to for support is LAUREN GOODGER
Don’t forget your credit for Laulie too! I suspect it was the name but she’s so low she has changed it just to make some💰

Just another thought about the ‘does Charlie beat you comment’. Why didn’t So BL delete it as she does with most things she doesn’t like (and quickly too). Do you think she knows their relationship is on the outs and already she is setting him up to be the bad guy in the split?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Do you think we will get a Sunday Roast? You know how she loves doing her roasts, I mean that one time she did it. I'm sad we haven't seen cooking all week 😅 I mean it's obviously because it's been takeaways and other folks houses for dinner.
Well if she couldn't sleep and was watching the Telly last night I have serious doubts about a roast dinner.
But NOT TO WORRY my fellow scrunchies, you can Rate my Plate later on today, I know Katie8ee will be so
happy to see this. ;)

It looks like dog sick 😂 I remember the time @265 said it looked like road kill and some random went off at him for being offensive 😂
Ah the memories!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean I'm packing up a flat, drinking wine out a goblet an actual goblet and mind dancing to the Counting Crows so I want to say yes?

Its an actual goblet plus some bonus Scotland
Why aren't you listening to the Lighthouse Family? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.