Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the photo of her cleaned bag... I mean. It’s so obviously a fake?

I have countless hooky pairs of sunglasses bought in Espanol Roy Buns or Ray Bins , Lozza's bags are undoubtedly similar Chinel ( how uncanny) or Louis Spewedon which she always takes on her boozy nights out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha she has gone private and Chaz is too at the min! Wonder what’s she’s wanting to hide??😂😂 BTW, I clicked ‘no’ on when she was asking if we want a wardrobe page 😂 must be despo to pay the rent this month 😂

Hang on wait a minute, I thought she lives in a flat so how come she has an attic?

Or am I missing something? probably am.
I’ve no idea.., she lies so often who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hang on wait a minute, I thought she lives in a flat so how come she has an attic?

Or am I missing something? probably am.
If she's in an upstairs flat she might well have a loft I guess 👍

• Sad
Reactions: 7
That's what I'm meaning the ones I know would be totally ripping Charles and Co for this- each to their own too- I was on Onlyfans- but I can't imagine going into a legit workplace and getting my chebs out, then posting it on Twitter and all my workmates not thinking I was a total wrong 'un. The banter on worksites is supposed to be vicious too.View attachment 532242
He's one of the village people!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won’t last 5 minutes as private on Instagram. How will she share her pregacy advice with everyone!

• Haha
I think Big Loz is skint and they can’t pay the rent! All that stuff is to sell on DEPOP to try and take in some cash! No-one, not even Daily Mail want her tit pics any more snd the bayyyybeeee not generating any interest on IG! So it’s back to DEPOP again!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her DEPOP - selling boots that are over the knee, but she can’t even get them past her calves!
My EYES !!
Those are some ugly ass boots, and she looks like a desperate minus z lister clinging onto 15mins of fame, wearing them with joggers in an Asda car park. She truly is a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And she’s gone private 😂😂. Will have to rely on this chat to see her useless updates now.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.