Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aah, it is lovely and summer is around the corner!! Beach evenings after work are everything!! Sun on face with a cold beer- I can't wait!! 🍺 🍺 🍺 🌞🌞
When the Scottish laws lift I will be in my new home in Monarch of the Glen cobbled village and it is going to be a Freedom Megalash bonanza

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh I see, I started using it on a forum many years ago because they didn't allow the use of the word duck!
I also use Fark on the Daily Mail, I just made it up, based on the word ZARK from the Hitch Hikers guide to
the Galaxy. Froody or what?
I also use it to bypass the mods where needed - had to Google froody, I am more than old enough for HHGTTG, just didn't watch it.

Pls don't judge !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When the Scottish laws lift I will be in my new home in Monarch of the Glen cobbled village and it is going to be a Freedom Megalash bonanza
Something to look forward to! It's going to be a bonanza for sure!! We will certainly appreciate what we have when we get it all back 🥰😍🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I also use it to bypass the mods where needed - had to Google froody, I am more than old enough for HHGTTG, just didn't watch it.

Pls don't judge !
At one point Fark trended....

Do we know what lozza had for dinner today, I was distracted, sadly not by a woman..... Bugger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she has been gifted some 'Swede corn'. It is - effectively - popping kernels made of swede.

Chaz is there right now. Putting a fat, old bag in the microwave.

But then, he has got form for enjoying warming up an old vegetable.

Or two.

It is funny that he used to play for Chesterfeild.

An amateur team noted for kicking a few old semi-inflated balls around a park for a bit before dropping into obscurity.

The lad's face though?

It's like he's only just realised the overly tight jumpsuit doesn't have crotch poppers.

Thank you all for making me laugh so very much!

Lips are just grotesque 🤮
A 'magician' made me a balloon animal like that at a kid's party in 1990.

I cried all the way home.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Then there was the classic 'you spend your life on insta how can't you work it's.

He sounded pissed off she was doing a live but not talking and trying to distract him from driving
Now if this ends up in her column.... me and plunger had a fight headline. Well knows it’s all been BS. I hope it doesn’t. I hope he is getting fed up with the lazy witch

I fucked up the brand name, this is my pizza.

View attachment 529761

As for my hair, still uncut and about to be washed.
Sounds like a pizza Plunger would like to do. He loves his fellas and loves a sausage meat feast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s the odds he’s going to turn into the biggest wanker to her. He has that look in his eyes of a total tosser.
He sounds like a very immature boy, but why she got herself up the duff by a 23 year old is beyond me. Talk about desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha I just came on here to post that
WTF is he on crack 🤣
This pair of morons really are a pair of utter twats. How old are they ffs
If the pregacy ormones are making her lips swell that much (no, definitely not fillers, Big Loz said so) whatever must her ankles be like? They're massive at the best of times.

Why is it always people who sound as thick as she is are the only ones who tell her she’ll make a good mum 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry, not sorry
Exactly, based on what? She lies in bed most of the day, eats greasy fatty crap, performs on OF and has lip fillers while pregnant. None of these make her good mum material but her dopey fans think a baby will be the making of her. What makes them think she'll change?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Lads, lads lockdown is almost over. I feel like we have been at Summer Camp together and soon we will all go back to work/life and I hope we won't forget our bonds here 😯

This was my lockdown season 1 tune, can not believe it's been a year 🙂❤❤

know

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lads, lads lockdown is almost over. I feel like we have been at Summer Camp together and soon we will all go back to work/life and I hope we won't forget our bonds here 😯

This was my lockdown season 1 tune, can not believe it's been a year 🙂❤❤

know
Give over Katie cat ❤😘 I'm not going anywhere, been at work the whole time, you lot on here crease me every day, am sure we will all keep going x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Time to catch up..two pics tonight...I add this one for now 🥰 xx.

Loooool 😄 xx.

Resizer_16184400840470.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.