Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats a 'worldie' 🤔
Those lips tho 😂
A hottie in yung gel/boy speak. I knew he was easily pleased with slop food but jeez Charl, even looking like an extra from One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, you can aim higher than Lauren. I’m not about looks but when your ‘worldie’ has a twit personality too.... Come on mate, there’s taking one for the team and then there is a life sentence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This thread suggestion may not get through but here goes... " Lozza's camel toe & sink full of gunge- introducing Clunge "n" Plunge "

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has seen his camera is on and is all pouty and eye bleeping herself where in the normal world you'd be like "wtf you doing you knobber you better not be filming me you bleeping cock!!! Show me your phone now!" Well that's what I would say anyway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A hottie in yung gel/boy speak. I knew he was easily pleased with slop food but jeez Charl, even looking like an extra from One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest, you can aim higher than Lauren. I’m not about looks but when your ‘worldie’ has a twit personality too.... Come on mate, there’s taking one for the team and then there is a life sentence 🤣
That's a new one on me and I thought I'd heard everything that usually comes out of teenager's gobs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.