Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm late..I made this.. couldn't resist it ,🥰 xx
Time to catch up...

Resizer_16183571943440.jpg

Proper laughing at this brilliant
Thank you 😄💕😘 xx

Pom I think this is the funniest thing you've EVER done, its him to a gormless T!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😘
Thank you 😄💕😘 xx

That is such a good description. I was thinking about someone who’s woken up from sleepwalking and had no recollection of how they got there. Perhaps Big Loz has been keeping him drugged and he had a moment of clarity and realised the creature he lives with has a very different face (well different everything) to the one in photos and is only 5 years younger than his mum 😂

@Pom Bear - your drawing of Chaz was amazing. If I wasn’t so attached to Oddbod I’d be swiping that 👏
Thank you 💖💕😘 xx
I can't draw too well so that's nice to hear 😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Notredamn

VIP Member
I really must keep up with these threads! That photo of Chas staring blankly at his new bookie wookie 😂 I thought it said 'written by Ross Kemp' as well- the tough guy SAS approach to fatherhood

I've had three babies and my milk didn't even come in until 3 days after birth, it's usually colostrum before that point. I reckon there's been some er, twiddling going on to get that big puddle on their bedsheets! what am I even saying. What have I been brought to. That photo was definitely for the kink fans' benefit, why else would she even post that.

• Haha
  • Wow

Smimmie14

As someone who’s had pregnancy losses and is desperate for a baby - I really don’t think I can follow this anymore - she’s absolutely vile. Truly a disgusting human being. Not only that, I feel like I lose brain cells watching her stories, how people are paying this absolute moron to do things is beyond me. I really think we all need to just stop giving her the attention she craves, she’s so far gone she’s become a pathological liar who will do/say anything for money (including dramatising she’s afraid for her unborn babies life) Love you scrunches but I’m out! Can’t watch her anymore 🧡
It angers me that I’m going through fertility tests etc at the moment trying to have a baby with my amazing boyfriend so we can build our future together, and she’s moaning about being pregnant all the time and getting gifted all the necessities which she can clearly afford. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad

Blowup80

VIP Member
Morning Srunchies! I have the day off work as it's haircut day! Woop de fucking woop! I'm also off to the beauty salon for a little treat. No filters here Lozza, 41 and still fucking hotter than you!

Now that new story in the Sun. Babes you trip yourself up more than a drunk. 3 day panic attack? Whilst posting on IG and going on OF's? Babes I have had a bad panic attack, lasted a while but not 3 days. Yes it may feel like you are having a heart attack but babes I say that when the dog barks at the postman or I see an eight legged monster in the bath.. "Fucking hell man nearly had a heart attack".

Last thought.... Bet Chaz takes his pants off on the Sunbeds so his fat arse is all tanned for his sink pals. Bet he cannot wait to get back out for some " Use the backdoor mate" Fun. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
It angers me that I’m going through fertility tests etc at the moment trying to have a baby with my amazing boyfriend so we can build our future together, and she’s moaning about being pregnant all the time and getting gifted all the necessities which she can clearly afford. 😡
Yes it must be very hard for you both with this moron's moanings. I wish you both luck - but do consider adoption - I was adopted and was so lucky. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Straight out of Brentwood (I don’t know where she lives in Essex - Brentwood fitted the brief)

My friend rung me last night and said “do you go on Tattle Life, because I swear I knew it was you when I read CLUNGE ?” Slightly offended I said what do you mean, to which she replies ....

“That night in Liverpool on a Hen Do when some horrible woman tried to start trouble with us for some reason & followed us to a few bars. After a while you just turned round instead of hitting her and said “why don’t you and your bagging CLUNGE, and shit tits FUCK OFF” ...

I said .... No.
So Miss V - it’s me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Morning Scrunch Bunch!

What delights are in store for us today? I just remembered that she said in last week's column of lies that she was having the 4D scan "sometime this week". Perhaps it will be the exclusive in tomorrows column not that I will be able to look as those 4D scans give me the absolute fear.

I was looking at Tommy and Georgia's content (other couple from TOWIE who are having a baby in May, both in their twenties and still on the show) and it's just world's away. Georgia has her wee collection with In The Style, they have renovated their beautiful home, bought a few key bits for the baby but it's all hung up nice in a little wardrobe and the nursery is looking all lovely. It just seems so wholesome in comparison. (I mean it probably also helps that Tommy is a multi millionaire with a very successful and growing business)

The reason I mentioned it is the comparison between the behaviour of both couples is astounding and Big Loz is older and meant to be wiser. I know people have said it time and time again but her and Oddbod really do act like a pair of teenagers playing house. Part of me still can not believe she is going to have a baby nevermind look after it.

• Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
They honestly knock me sick these too. Sink Jizz, raw chicken, oil slicks, leaky beds, brown stains on bed, lying in dirty bed all day! I think the flat would have the kind of toilet I'd wipe down first then still hover over while pissing!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Ah, food snob :eek: :p:p
Ha ha! I get what I'm given! Cooked twice in 19 years and one of those was a salad I cocked up !! When he moved in, he surveyed the kitchen and asked why there was a gap in the units- It was where the cooker was meant to be!! I'm a disaster domestically

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I love how she still insists on wearing that vile real fur coat. Agreed this photo is from the same set as the others. I mean it's the same bloody hairstyle never mind hair colour.

Here is an example of three shots from three articles (including today's) They have all been taken on the same day and the only difference is what colour of vile jumpsuit she has on. Same hair, same makeup, same nails same bag, same horrible vile hoof trainers = same day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Gail1233

There’s no way you leak breast milt until the later stages of pregnancy. I’m guessing a May premature babeh!

• Heart

CentralLine

Genuine question, if she only felt the baby kick today for the first time (my god could this pregnancy drag on any slower) then why did she take herself off to A&E the other day saying she couldn’t feel the baby move anymore?