Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I’d taken a screenshot now but she had her mate Goodman rubbing her/someone’s (😂) belly on her IG stories but it’s been taken off now... maybe the moon bump moved 😂
Your wish is my command

C64575D9-96C7-4853-AA43-B251355DA250.png

What cracks me up is the fingers of the person touching her belly. They’re so long because she’s obviously got some filter on all her videos /pictures.

Just looks like big ball of fat

Melin

He owns the hairdressers she was pictured in with no mask as well !
Ohhhh. Yeah that’s the one I was referring too. The Fake wanna be Sheesh one.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How long do you reckon it will be before we get the nude Demi Moore shot?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Your wish is my command

View attachment 527595

What cracks me up is the fingers of the person touching her belly. They’re so long because she’s obviously got some filter on all her videos /pictures.

Yet again another person touching her who shouldn't be. I don't even know what body parts are what. I knew they would be pushing this whole Kairo and Lauliè are best friends bullshit #Lilo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Kairo Goodman’s kid? She’s not even got 200k followers.
Yeh she was a benefits cheat then she had a one night stand with a footballer. The footballer has a family and a Mrs and wanted nothing to do with her or the kid and made it clear so obviously she gave the kid the footballers surname. Means she can cash in on the connection and that the kid can be reminded every day of its life how his Father didn't want him . She is Lauren's best friend.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Your wish is my command

View attachment 527595

Ah thank you Sunny!

Reactions: 5
Yeh she was a benefits cheat then she had a one night stand with a footballer. The footballer has a family and a Mrs and wanted nothing to do with her or the kid and made it clear so obviously she gave the kid the footballers surname. Means she can cash in on the connection and that the kid can be reminded every day of its life how his Father didn't want him . She is Lauren's best friend.
I think she even followed him and his missus when they went on holiday one time as well. I'm all for blokes keeping it in their pants or putting their wellies on but at the same time to actively chase a bloke who's unavailable & drop your drawers is low behaviour. Can't stand her.

• Heart
  • Haha
That's another keyboard you owe me oh Corgi - this one is covered in spluttered wine.
Sorry about that 🤭🤭😄 xx.
Have another 🍷📱 💕🥰🤗😘 xx

@Pom Bear - you were on fire last night! Those pics are hilarious 🤣

So that article explaining how she wasn’t rushed to hospital but actually drove herself... Good she didn’t call an ambulance this time, perhaps she’s learning, but if she really thought she might be having a heart attack or was experiencing heart palpitations etc. could she not have called a taxi or a friend/family member to take her?

Firstly, she’d be a danger to herself and other road users; secondly, how sad she doesn’t have anyone she could call on. No sympathy from me on the latter point - I think she’s burned her bridges on that score.
Thank you💕 💖🥰😘xx.

Especially since she's just past saying last week that her stepmum offered to take her whenever she needed to go 😒 just can't keep the lies straight.

This one had me laughing my head off 😂 love it Pompom xxxxx💖💖
Thank you 💞😊❤ 😘😘xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I didn’t know about this Chloe girl. Thanks for filling me in. Interesting . No wonder she hardly has any followers. And explains why she is Goodgers friend. And explains why she’s Molemans client. He’s got all the bottom feeders.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glad your back with a phone 💜

Yeah true. She’s been on OF everyday. Posting crap everyday. No sign of any panic attack the stupid lying flying pig
Thank you ❤😊🥰😘 xx.
Still getting some used too but I'm happy again 🥰 xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry to hear that you are going through this. I had many tests and procedures done and I know what an all consuming process it is.
It did work out for me and my little boy was 1 last month. Keep going as it is all worth it x

I know how frustrating and annoying it is to see people like this who are trying to monetise pregnancy/their baby and who “got pregnant accidentally” too. I still feel jealous now of people like this, even though I was lucky enough to get pregnant and have my son 💙
Just want to second this Smimmie and others who are struggling right now. As hollow as it sounds, you WILL get your child biologically or otherwise.
Being honest, the hurt has never left me fully from the journey it takes to get there (it may never) which is why I still have certain reactions to people like Lauren who are a tit show of ‘motherhood’ in SO many ways.
All I can say to you is people like her who are questionable in terms of fitness to be a parent will matter a lot less to you one day. They have only considered the first part of having the baby, you are already putting in the foundations needed to raise your child with love too 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That coat looks like a skinned poodle

And those jumpsuits, what's with the jumpsuits!!!! Did someone tell her they make her skinny 😛 Not the most practical outfit for a pregnant woman who needs to pee all the time
It's a skinned fox 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Yet again another person touching her who shouldn't be. I don't even know what body parts are what. I knew they would be pushing this whole Kairo and Lauliè are best friends bullshit #Lilo
Kairo? Khrist almighty why?

• Haha
I think she even followed him and his missus when they went on holiday one time as well. I'm all for blokes keeping it in their pants or putting their wellies on but at the same time to actively chase a bloke who's unavailable & drop your drawers is low behaviour. Can't stand her.
It's one of their go to moves remember Big Loz did the same when she followed Michelle and Mark on their honeymoon. They are all nut jobs.

Wow I didn’t know about this Chloe girl. Thanks for filling me in. Interesting . No wonder she hardly has any followers. And explains why she is Goodgers friend. And explains why she’s Molemans client. He’s got all the bottom feeders.
Was it Chloe? Chloe is the other sister it's Lauryn Goodman who has the footballers kid and who is Big Loz best friend. Chloe Goodman is her sister.

Kairo? Khrist almighty why?
No word of a lie because she liked Cairo as had been on holiday to Egypt but wanted to be original so changed it to a K (it also then gave the baby the same initials of the footballer Dad who wants nothing to do with her or the baby, she then proceeded to wear a massive necklace with the initials for lots of backgrid set ups)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who thinks it’s strange that they have already put the pram up for a baby not due until Jul-tember?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.