Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read the OK article and sometimes the tit she says is just so blatantly a lie.so according to her timeline she met Nikki Graham before she went on Big Brother which was in 2006 when she would have been 18/19. So basically she ran into a random girl in a loo and then saw her on Big Brother and now 15 years later is using that to chase clout? Idiot.

Then she proceeds to rave about her basic pram and how she really enjoyed going baby shopping which clarifies she means in person. We all know she got that buggy weeks ago when the bloody shops were still shut so another lie for no reason at all.

Again it's just brag, brag, me,me,me even talking about Laulie it's still all about her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Respect to the KP threads regulars. I just couldn't do it. Reading about her just winds me up, I truly regard her as the lowest of the most absolute possible low. She's infected pop culture for so long now, how and why is a complete mystery to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hardly any comments, and says not being moderated. So either she’s just not that relevant, or they are quickly deleting them
I can't see it anywhere on DM site. Have followed this link but maybe it's been taken down on instruction from moleman?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Respect to the KP threads regulars. I just couldn't do it. Reading about her just winds me up, I truly regard her as the lowest of the most absolute possible low. She's infected pop culture for so long now, how and why is a complete mystery to me.
She's sunk to new lows this week, if that's even possible 🤬 if folk on here don't keep calling her out on her lies then it seems nobody will, I know there's one who is involved in her bankruptcy who lets us know what's going on and hopefully she's going to get her comeuppance one day. X

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread time?

Lauren Goodger- Oddbod cannot wait to run away, almost Junlyugust so she's due any day!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just read the OK article and sometimes the tit she says is just so blatantly a lie.so according to her timeline she met Nikki Graham before she went on Big Brother which was in 2006 when she would have been 18/19. So basically she ran into a random girl in a loo and then saw her on Big Brother and now 15 years later is using that to chase clout? Idiot.

Then she proceeds to rave about her basic pram and how she really enjoyed going baby shopping which clarifies she means in person. We all know she got that buggy weeks ago when the bloody shops were still shut so another lie for no reason at all.

Again it's just brag, brag, me,me,me even talking about Laulie it's still all about her.
It's ALWAYS not sometimes the tit she says

Is she a gypsy?
Don't know. It's from her fb. She defo looks very gypsy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread input:
Laulìe? where’s you mamma gone? Where’s your mamma gone? filtered away, filtered awayayayayay......!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I leave this here while I catch up 😊
It was made as soon as I got my phone so I'm abit behind 😊 xx.

Resizer_16185090813660.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Pmsl! You are a gift! Never stop serving this hilarity, please- I'm laughing my head off 😂
Thank you 🥰💖😘 xx.
That's great to hear 😀😘..I am planning to carry on lol..been making pics on here now for over a year 😃🥰😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.