Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must confess I’ve only ever had the 1 panic attack but it was totally debilitating and I would never have even thought about driving. Just catching my breath was my main concern.
As the katie8bee said there is little to no reference to the baby which would be my first and only concern. Why couldn’t Jizzy Jeff drive her to the hospital if it lasted 3 days? The whole thing stink of total bullshit and narcissistic tendencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I must confess I’ve only ever had the 1 panic attack but it was totally debilitating and I would never have even thought about driving. Just catching my breath was my main concern.
As the katie8bee said there is little to no reference to the baby which would be my first and only concern. Why couldn’t Jizzy Jeff drive her to the hospital if it lasted 3 days? The whole thing stink of total bullshit and narcissistic tendencies.
Same. I had one once about ten years ago and admitted myself to hospital I thought I was having a heart attack 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So here's an odd thing someone pointed out in the Daily Mail comments, when she is telling the harrowing story of her three day panic attack and how she felt driving to hospital, having a heart attack etc never once does she mention Lauliè. There is no "i had to drive myself and I just kept worrying about Wee Loz" it's all about her. The only time she mentions Lauliè is as a sidenote that the hospital said she was "fine and perfect".

Have never had a baby but I just presume if this traumatic thing happened you would just be concerned with the baby and wouldn't give a tit about yourself as long as the baby was ok. Interesting... 🕵️‍♀️
Interesting... well spotted! There’s still something so off about this ‘pregacy’...

Reactions: 15
She's a mess really. Would do her good to step away from social media and remove backgrid from speed dial.

Reactions: 12
The whole thing stink of total bullshit and narcissistic tendencies.
The thing is a narc is not good at sharing attention so when the baby comes and people are all about the baby rather than her, not sure she is going to deal with it well at all

24D5794B-9F91-438E-BAFD-E16DD55BE83E.png

This is a hall pass for Charlie to have some action with his male ‘friends’🤣 and an explanation as to why she let Mark treat like a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is in the DM again with half her face removed dressed in polyester and bump still the same size as 6 weeks ago!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her healthy, nutritional breakfast of choice this morning appears to be a bowl of Nesquick cereal🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She is in the DM again with half her face removed dressed in polyester and bump still the same size as 6 weeks ago!
I think it’s because the last article had loads of comments on her inconsistent lies so Moleman is trying to control the narrative.

Bad news Moleman 👋 even with a supposed alleged tragedy, people still do not like Lauren, they won’t until she turns her life round and is honest. PS you are tit at your job

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seen for the 1st time since being rushed to the hospital WITH A HAIRSTYLE SHE HAD A MONTH AGO !!!! Basically she made up the hospital story to have something to write about in her OK column and for another backgrid narrative in DM. What a horrible sick pathological liar 🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Seen for the 1st time since being rushed to the hospital WITH A HAIRSTYLE SHE HAD A MONTH AGO !!!! Basically she made up the hospital story to have something to write about in her OK column and for another backgrid narrative in DM. What a horrible sick pathological liar 🤮🤮🤮

Stupid woman. That is one sick minded thing to do the absolute lowlife. God I actually despise her.

I love how she still insists on wearing that vile real fur coat. Agreed this photo is from the same set as the others. I mean it's the same bloody hairstyle never mind hair colour.

Here is an example of three shots from three articles (including today's) They have all been taken on the same day and the only difference is what colour of vile jumpsuit she has on. Same hair, same makeup, same nails same bag, same horrible vile hoof trainers = same day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I love how she still insists on wearing that vile real fur coat. Agreed this photo is from the same set as the others. I mean it's the same bloody hairstyle never mind hair colour.

Here is an example of three shots from three articles (including today's) They have all been taken on the same day and the only difference is what colour of vile jumpsuit she has on. Same hair, same makeup, same nails same bag, same horrible vile hoof trainers = same day.
It was straight to the comments on that article for me !

1618314300998.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As someone who’s had pregnancy losses and is desperate for a baby - I really don’t think I can follow this anymore - she’s absolutely vile. Truly a disgusting human being. Not only that, I feel like I lose brain cells watching her stories, how people are paying this absolute moron to do things is beyond me. I really think we all need to just stop giving her the attention she craves, she’s so far gone she’s become a pathological liar who will do/say anything for money (including dramatising she’s afraid for her unborn babies life) Love you scrunches but I’m out! Can’t watch her anymore 🧡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

And she looks so bad in it. Her hair looks horrible. Why post these???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As someone who’s had pregnancy losses and is desperate for a baby - I really don’t think I can follow this anymore - she’s absolutely vile. Truly a disgusting human being. Not only that, I feel like I lose brain cells watching her stories, how people are paying this absolute moron to do things is beyond me. I really think we all need to just stop giving her the attention she craves, she’s so far gone she’s become a pathological liar who will do/say anything for money (including dramatising she’s afraid for her unborn babies life) Love you scrunches but I’m out! Can’t watch her anymore 🧡
She is insult to every single woman who is pregnant and has some health issues and also insult to people who really struggle with mental health like Nikki G. and many others. How can any pregnant woman can make up stories like this. I would be scared to death that it might really happen coz I made it up....She is such repulsive animal...but Karma....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As someone who’s had pregnancy losses and is desperate for a baby - I really don’t think I can follow this anymore - she’s absolutely vile.
I’m so sorry, I know how you feel. She was looking for a baby to have a friend (as she has none), someone to love her (she has no love in her life) and to earn money (as she wasn’t getting any work). She has no clue how hard it will be and is likely to duck up that child’s self-esteem and body image with her nonsense. I get why you can’t deal anymore- I have to take breaks for the same reason - but I think it’s good we call her out. Plus we’re keeping the receipts 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.