Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally looks like a man in drag 😂
Anyone else feel they get their content (I use the term loosely) directly from here?
Her 'column' (again, used loosely) is just rebuffs for everything we've said here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
1. It looks like she’s growing tits ontop of her tits???

2.Is it normal for a steering wheel to have a straight bottom edge??
Just had a look and some of them do have a straight edge; not seen that before. She has got the seat well far back though you can tell that. Wonder how many times poor Chaz had to take a pic that she was happy with and how many different filters 😂

Also, would love it if someone took a sneaky photo of them eating as to how she really looked!

for those who aren’t on the KatiePrice thread, her make up artist always uses a filter (which is irony in itself) and she was on KP stories shoving a KFC in her gob and someone kindly did a side by side of a heavily made up and filters photo to a screenshot of her with a kfc... head over to that thread and have a laugh at it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone else feel they get their content (I use the term loosely) directly from here?
Her 'column' (again, used loosely) is just rebuffs for everything we've said here 😆
I was thinking that. The whole oh I've been feeling baby move for 5 weeks but Charlie felt her kick for the first time this week. What was the wording on her gross hand up her pants photo? Did it say just Charlie or did it say it was the first time they both felt her kick? I can't bring myself to look at that photo again.

I can't believe her prostituting her meeting with Nikki for content. She could have done so much more with her column if she really did care. It just reads as oooh me, me, me, me, let me insert myself here. I can't get over the gall of someone talking about mental health (specifically over looks) whilst filtering and editing herself so she quite literally looks like a different person and claiming otherwise.

• Heart
What am I looking at? Is that a big pink belt? Is it her skin? Make it make sense!

Also Charles absolutely slagging her on live I am LIVING for it. Maybe he is the hero as didn't know we needed.

Charles is realising he is tied to a vapid, bloated, shallow mini whale.

Definitley! Tattle called her out on how she couldn't feel her baby move and rushed herself to hospital , to sink-boy fingering her and feeling the baby move for the 'first time'.
She now backtacking in her weekly column.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reason I asked about the car is that MOT expired at the end of March according to the gov website. The pic posted today looks like the same interior but that could have been taken anytime since January. Anyway, hope she’s not driving around without her MOT!
Nice work. How did you know her numberplate

• Wow
Reactions: 10
A sigh of relief at Lozza towers Pricey has now moved onto Sarah Harding in the jump on the bandwagon stakes so Lozza can safely move in on Nicky Grahame story to try and squeeze the last drops of publicity of what was a real tragedy . Both are honorary members of the Vulture squad absolutely no scruples or sense of discretion .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A sigh of relief at Lozza towers Pricey has now moved onto Sarah Harding in the jump on the bandwagon stakes so Lozza can safely move in on Nicky Grahame story to try and squeeze the last drops of publicity of what was a real tragedy . Both are honorary members of the Vulture squad absolutely no scruples or sense of discretion .
Lozza blames mental health for Nikki's death - of course she is an expert in anorexia - I forgot...

• Heart
Getting the pram set up ready for baby to come next month....

Wouldn't surprise me if shes fooled Chaz with the dates too, he looks like he'd believe anything if there was a papa John's and bj promised afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What am I looking at? Is that a big pink belt? Is it her skin? Make it make sense!

Also Charles absolutely slagging her on live I am LIVING for it. Maybe he is the hero we didn't know we needed.
Wait until his kiss and tell!

• Haha
Getting the pram set up ready for baby to come next month....

Wouldn't surprise me if shes fooled Chaz with the dates too, he looks like he'd believe anything if there was a papa John's and bj promised afterwards
Yep there’s something off about the whole thing... none of the dates match up... if she was moving there would be evidence of it when we’ve seen the living room... time will tell 😉

Wait until his kiss and tell!
Ooh yes! #freecharlieone maybe he’s seen our ruse to get him out of there!

• Haha
Can anyone remember the claimed dates for little Juntember baybeh? Did she say they got together in Oct & preggers straight away?

Looking forward to the web of lies around this 'new house'. She can't help herself. Even dozy Chazbear said she's thick and can't read!

Sad I missed the live. I didn't know he had a backbone. Go on charlster 👊

• Haha
Can anyone remember the claimed dates for little Juntember baybeh? Did she say they got together in Oct & preggers straight away?

Looking forward to the web of lies around this 'new house'. She can't help herself. Even dozy Chazbear said she's thick and can't read!

Sad I missed the live. I didn't know he had a backbone. Go on charlster 👊
She said she’s due in late July. They announced that they were together around mid October. Not sure when they started dating.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.