Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t even think he drove? 🤔
It’s one of life’s mysteries right up there with 2ml volume pregnancy lips, fluctuating bumps, inconclusive due dates and all the other things that don’t make sense in the world of LG.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The live was being done on her phone so she could have turned it off 🤷 Like any true narcissist, she was distracted by her own appearance. Noone could be around that level of stupidity and not get annoyed by it 🤦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The live was being done on her phone so she could have turned it off 🤷 like any true narcissist, she was distracted by her own appearance. Noone could be around that level of stupidly and not get annoyed by it 🤦
I mean he obviously hates when she makes him do stories so I imagine he was raging she just went live without asking. He's in her comments telling her how fab she is which is an obvious move to cover up and try and make us forget. Love the comment posted above from one of her "fans" concerned about her. Imagine being such a stupid dick that you let someone speak to you like that and stream it for the world (well her five fans) to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why's she tagged moleman though?View attachment 530155
Morning scrunch bunch!

I notice she's pushed the seat right back so she doesn't look as massive (she's got little legs there's no way she's driving with her leg locked out like that).
Her hand on her belly also looks very odd so her belly has been edited too, as well as the ridiculous faceapp clownface she's put on.
Maybe she's trying to prove that she hasn't got gestational diabetes...

Why bother to post it if she's trying to manipulate EVERYTHING in the picture so it seems a certain way when it's actually another.
And on the same day she's boo-hooing about poor Nikki Grahame, who might have felt less pressure to look 'perfect' if these morons didn't try and normalise editing every fecking thing about yourself.
She really gets on my tits this twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This bit in the OK article absolutely killed me. I think we’ve had it confirmed now that Chaz is more clued up than we first thought and he in fact does secretly loathe Big Loz. 😎

He later moaned that Lauren has "the attention span of a gold fish," to which his partner jokingly said it was "baby brain brian".

When she tried unsuccessfully to read out a positive comment, Charles slammed her yet again.

"This is what I mean, you can't even read," he said.
😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Reason I asked about the car is that MOT expired at the end of March according to the gov website. The pic posted today looks like the same interior but that could have been taken anytime since January. Anyway, hope she’s not driving around without her MOT!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.