Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
OMG, it's bigger than I remember!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Never thought I'd say I missed ATL but I do 😭 SO glad I remembered this beautiful corn shrine!!!!!

@Pom Bear we need one of her flying along on her giant corn 😬😬😬
Just finished lol 😄😘 xx

I think she has took Chazs washbag with her...her pregnancy kit is in it lol 😄 xx
Resizer_16112543082050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I am so sorry for your loss ❤ that happened to my friend too and it's heartbreaking. Love & hugs 🤗
Ah bless you lovely. It was a long time ago. I was diagnosed with an illness shortly after and had alot of chemo. Im lucky to be here and just focus on the good things. Ive been in remission for a long time so just count my blessing. Neither of us would have survived if things had progressed ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Pot2PeeIn for the thread title! This one had the most votes there were other contenders a lot of which would not have passed the PC sniff test 😂😝

Quick update - Big Loz is now having a wee lozenge with Oddbod. Currently on the beg for anything and everything. Oddbod has apparently stopped the stripping for the fellas so now she has the "fairy tail" (round of applause for our Terri on Instagram and her banging spelling) ending.

Wave your Corn in the air like you just don't care! Let's go !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

TeddiK

Being pregnant myself I feel a bit mean being mean about a pregnant woman but my hormones have turned me into a nasty little vile witch and she’s annoying so here we are. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine uploading a photo of yourself looking like Barney the dinosaur and using the song Fantasy by Mariah. Ahahahaha oh Lauren you are a gift. Thank you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Its been a big week with the pregnancy announcement and the thread has been rattling along at a rate of knots which is wonderful .

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone here who has helped create this little corner of the internet where people who don't know each other,from all over the place feel safe to share anything knowing they will get support and not be ignored or judged.

It's a good thing we are doing here chaps! So everyone who has shared or even got comfort from any of it know that I hear you,I see you and you never have to feel that you are alone. That counts if you are in a family of ten or by your lonesome, sometimes the most lonely place can be with other people.

Round of applause lads! Now on with the show ❤❤❤👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Sorbettolimone

Bless you ❤ just to say, we have an animal bereavement thread over in off topic if you wanted any support x
I lost my Dad yesterday, n due to covid cant be with my family, or my mum, as they live on the isle of man. Is there a bereavement thread? He wasnt a cat! A big bear of a man. Anyhow.. any thread suggestions that may offer support/distraction.. most welcomed. Big loz boils my piss... shes a drain on society. I have nil sympathy for folk who wallow manipulate and then cry troll.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here for now and be back later 💕 xx
This pic took the most effort as I make them on my phone on a small screen so there might be a few mistakes like she is holding a pregnancy test but it's come out blurry x

Later today I have three more pics to add 🤗 xx

Resizer_16112777400220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Yes I'm still awake as the wind is blowing a hoolie outside, good job we are in lockdown and time has no meaning.

So I am going to kick off the new thread suggestions

Lauren Goodger#11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian the smell of Tuna has us crying.
Surely it should be Big Loz has got Baby Brian - but that 12 week scan? She's bloody lying! :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Belleboo

VIP Member
Sorry I don’t want to derail the thread but I just want to say to the ladies who are trying and hurting please don’t ever give up, it took me 14 years to have my son, he was a complete miracle but it happened and I firmly believe if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.
Don’t feel bad about having resentful feelings either, you are only human and Lauren is very over the top with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Traveler001

VIP Member
Are you actually for real?!?! An inspiration 😡😡😡 sorry didn’t realise jiggling your bottom around, stuffing your face with sweetcorn or being an expert on Facetune or knowing how to have a million different faces as well as posing in a car park daily was inspiring to people. I may have missed something?
She inspires me. She inspires me not to have babies with men I've just met. She inspires me to stay off Instagram. She inspires me to proofread. She inspires me to be honest because its easier than lying. She inspires me to not edit my pictures cos I'll look like a knobhead when people see what I really look like… she's very inspirational!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Say What

Chatty Member
Am I the only person who thinks it’s grim that people hold onto used pregnancy tests? I mean FFS there’s piss on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

BigMavis

VIP Member
She’s posted to her stories a photo from 5th December saying “when I used to go out and hide my bump”. Not being funny, but she desperately needs to get her story straight. If she’s maintaining she’s 3.5 months, that means the photo was taken when she was just over 2 months. You know, when there’s no bump.
Let's be real Lauren has had a bump for a few years now, but most people just call it a tum tum or spare tyre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29