Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Pot2PeeIn for the thread title! This one had the most votes there were other contenders a lot of which would not have passed the PC sniff test πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

Quick update - Big Loz is now having a wee lozenge with Oddbod. Currently on the beg for anything and everything. Oddbod has apparently stopped the stripping for the fellas so now she has the "fairy tail" (round of applause for our Terri on Instagram and her banging spelling) ending.

Wave your Corn in the air like you just don't care! Let's go !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
We only had a new thread this week didn't we? This has got to be a record.

Reactions: 10
If this shite gets a free bugaboo I’ll spit- they’ve had a mortgage outta me

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only person who thinks it’s grim that people hold onto used pregnancy tests? I mean FFS there’s piss on that!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have spent today 2hours and 6 mins on tattle 🀣just looked

Am I the only person who thinks it’s grim that people hold onto used pregnancy tests? I mean FFS there’s piss on that!
Knowing him he probably did heaven knows What with it 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have spent today 2hours and 6 mins on tattle 🀣just looked

Knowing him he probably did heaven knows What with it 😫
I have been here since crawling on at half twelve. Didn't even have the TV on for the first six hours πŸ˜‚ Now I am tattling and watching a NXIVM documentary .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh I totally agree with this thread! It’s like a breath of fresh air after getting mad at Katie price πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Katie8ee glad u have made it through the day, it was very touch and go there. I’ve watched that docu, I really liked it, shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh bloody Nora, I don't touch Tattle for a few hours and the LG thread has hit Ferrari speed!

For those questioning Charles' previous line of work, I can confirm my poor eyes have seen his gay for pay antics so I'm rather confused as to what the deal is with this 'relayship' they have going on.

I still can't get over the beige monstrosity from yesterday.

As you were!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.