Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god people’s, I’m reading all this with tears of joy😅and noticed ‘dogging tales’ is on in the background 😳 I think I need to go to sleep now. Today has been very funny and random for a lockdown day! I’ve been in a massive orgy and now people with masks and spotlights are groaning near me 🤦‍♀️Night night u bloody funny tattlers, see thee tomorrow ❤❤ 👋🏻
Night night !! Can't beat a bit of Dogging Tales I watched it the other night again 😂 it's been a big day who knows what tomorrow will bring!!!!

Did some digging no further forward on what her rant about his work was about. I agree well done him for going back to work. Feel bad for the guy if she is embarrassed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I googled this and you are indeed right! In the tell all article it's confirmed it all started with a comment on Instagram 😂

Awwww loves young dream, imagine the beautiful love story if he was still with KP. However big loz has pulled it out the bag this week and he has 10k more followers on insta. Loves me a happy ending 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just had a little peek at Charlie boy's Insta.

He's promoting what looks like a backyard breeder flogging lilac merle French bulldogs (which a) really shouldn't exist and b) are the latest sleb fashion trend)

As if this gruesome twosome wasn't bad enough as it is. This makes me so upset.

And the irony considering she lasted all of 30 seconds with the previous 'loves of her life' King Charles Spaniels.

They can be the inept, vacuous, useless twunts that they are as much as they want, but promoting an unethical dog breeder is just low.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

He's promoting what looks like a backyard breeder flogging lilac merle French bulldogs (which a) really shouldn't exist and b) are the latest sleb fashion trend)

And the irony considering she lasted all of 30 seconds with the previous 'loves of her life' King Charles Spaniels.

They can be the inept, vacuous, useless twunts that they are as much as they want, but promoting an unethical dog breeder is just low.
I think he had one that he gave away same as she did it's further down his page. It's so sad :( .

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I think he had one that he gave away same as she did it's further down his page. It's so sad :( .
Gah, this makes me ANGRY!!!!!!!!

Gah, this makes me ANGRY!!!!!!!!
You're right. One single post dedicated to a dog that was 'like family'. Well, sorry you skankalicious twerp, methinks you got bored of the responsibility and dumped the poor dog on someone else. I hope it has a deserving and loving home now!

Anyway, back to slating baboon arse lips.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Crying at this thread... how did I not know she followed Mark and Michelle on their honeymoon! Seriously psycho behaviour that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Crying at this thread... how did I not know she followed Mark and Michelle on their honeymoon! Seriously psycho behaviour that 😂
It's one of those things I forget and then every so often will be like oh yeh she did THAT 😅 Imagine being on your honeymoon and looking to see your ex hid behind a palm tree 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she has trapped a little 23 year old.

I guess she got what she wanted though a baby.

now we are going to have to witness the melt downs over baby weight.

“can’t believe daily Mail edited me again, this heavily filtered picture is the real me” - yeah ok Lauren 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's one of those things I forget and then every so often will be like oh yeh she did THAT 😅 Imagine being on your honeymoon and looking to see your ex hid behind a palm tree 😂
I’m in the corner watching you kiss her oh oh, I’m right over here why can’t you see me oh, oh 🎤🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TWUNT. still cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are two the HBO one The Vow and the Starz one Seduced- Inside the NXIVM cult. It's the Starz one I am watching much better and less fluffy. I listened to a podcast about it way back and have followed the whole thing it's mad.

Can't remember if I posted this yesterday this is the srrangest one. It's basically a vieled eff you to her Dad.

I usually like a good cult documentary but I struggled with this ( I started watching the one on HBO) and actually gave up as I found it a bit boring and didn’t feel as “cult like”. This could also be because I had just watched the Waco cult documentary and also listened to a podcast about Warren Jeffs and I was hooked on both these. Maybe I need to try again and watch the Starz one instead?

I just watched this for the first time so incase anyone hasn't seen it here you go. He looks at her like he has stars in his eyes hes like a wee puppy.

She sounds thick as duck and like she needs to blow her nose.

first ever post so please be kind! I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but if she was only 2/3 weeks when the pregnancy test was done, so October (ish), why does she have the nails she was talking about in January?
This is a good point.. does she currently have pink nails? That would suggest she has actually only just taken a pregnancy test? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Do these people not have Google ? Do we think they are going into the fashion world the next Kim and Kanye 😂 😂
His asking for corn now 😄😄 xx

Hellsbells..the writing is abit off 🤔 hopefully it still be enjoyed 😘 xx

Resizer_16111920465540.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she looks like the uncute version of baby yoda trying to think her way to the finish line because she’s to lazy to move. (Mandalorian fans will get me)...

cheers Pombear. ⭐

Pom Bear. Xcuse then wine spelling.
Looooool 😄

Thank you 😄💕😘 xx
You gave me an idea 💖 xx

Resizer_16111931144130.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.