Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
LOOK LOOK LOOK! So if she is pregnant and I am still very sceptical, they have announced as soon as they found out/booked the photo shoot as she’s already giving a heads up to her September due date!

What the f*ck actual shite is she talking about. It might be july but might be September. Is she an actual fuxking elephant with her gestation time

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MrsGripperStebson

Surely no one would publicly fake a pregnancy? But there are soo many questions.. for a start if she’s had a scan she’ll have an estimated due date so why all the confusion with dates? Secondly she’s 100% the type to share the scan pic laid out with some tacky ass baby grow/ dummy clip so why haven’t we seen it yet? Very odd
This!!!! She said on Insta that they had been for a scan so there defo is a pic, even if management company were holding on to it surely they would realise that it would generate some interest on DM etc and release it. Too weird..... Also, if you were pregnant would you really risk getting COVID by going round other peoples houses all the time? And why were there no spoilers like the old hand on the bump (Danielle Lloyd I'm looking at you) and "oh I'm so tired these days" in the run up to this announcement?!!!
PS - long time lurker (a refugee from Mumsnet) but first time poster, just couldn't hold it in any more!!!! (a bit like BIg Loz's "bump")

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I love all of this! I find it very odd but obviously she is just shilling anything she can for the cash. Someone in the comments said she had a pregnancy glow, I mean it's not even her face so how is it glowing 😂😂
I find it odd as I was pregnant once and had a still birth late on. However aside from that I remember going to look at prams and baby furniture etc and it was quite exciting being able to pick out what stuff you were going to have, getting stuff gifted seems a bit deflating to me like you have all these ideas but to rely on beggy insta posts isn't very fulfilling when she can probs afford all the stuff she might want 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Just looking at some of the people in her comments and not going to obviously name names but just wanted to give a little heads up to people. I did a course on cyber crime/identity theft/ among other things just for fun/work and a big part of that was about children online.

I see so many of these people who follow Lauren in the comments having their full name , their children's name and their children's date of birth in the bio of their public Instagram. Don't ever ever do that as people can use these tiny details for criminal purposes/identity theft all sorts. It alarms me that people don't realise it's not just friends/family looking it you have a public profile everything is open to be taken.

It's frightening and I just have no clue why anyone would post pictures of their family on a public Facebook or Instagram. Your giving away your child's anonymity. One of my biggest theories is that in ten or so years time there will be court cases and kids in families with rifts who will be able to claim they were put online without consent. It's going to happen!

Ted Talk over.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

xyzcba

VIP Member
Yes indeedy!

She literally doesn't have a single ounce of shame does she? How embarrassing to be publicly told by an Ex on twitter to LEAVE US ALONE!!

Possibly my favourite bit of the article;

"The night before Mark and Michelle's wedding, Lauren posted a message on Instagram which read:

'She’s the kind of girl a guy meets when he’s too young, and he f***s up because there’s too much living to do. But later he realizes she’s perfect.'

• Haha
  • Wow

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Yes I'm still awake as the wind is blowing a hoolie outside, good job we are in lockdown and time has no meaning.

So I am going to kick off the new thread suggestions

Lauren Goodger#11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian the smell of Tuna has us crying.

• Haha
  • Heart

wrongturn

Here’s my two penneth. I don’t think that 3/12 scan is the 12 week one. I think it’s an early scan - could be like 8 weeks. The baby takes up more sac at 12 weeks.

I think she could be 14 weeks.
But as for her ‘bump will settle’ and could be July, could be Sept I mean wtaf. She is an idiot and I feel for this baby who has little hope of a decent iq 😭

My bet is on LaRosa.

Ps I just wanted to offer solidarity to the ttc’ers on the thread. It’s shit. I have my fingers crossed for you all. Lauren with her ‘just relax, enjoy and it will happen’ flippant comments is giving me the rage!

(I eventually got my boy just before my 40th birthday after years of trying plus I’ve had 5 miscarriages.) Lauren can fuck off.

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Ok, I'll probably get egg on my face about this but I'm definitely a pregnancy 'truther' here. I used to get ladies come in after the first scan and I'd always have to find the baby's heartbeat. 100% of the time you would have to push the doppler in right above the pubes - BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE FETUS IS. There is no way she is three months gone - no way. I know she is editing the photos but no one carries a fetus of 3-4 months that high.

She is crazy! I used to work at a termination of pregnancy clinic and almost all of the women I saw were 12 weeks or under and NONE of them had any sign of a bump!

There was one woman who the doctor (who was very experienced) felt the stomach of who turned out to be over 20 weeks pregnant, but to me even she didn’t look like she had a bump, so why the hell Lauren thinks that as soon as the egg meets the sperm you puff out is anyone’s guess!

Saves money on pregnancy tests though I guess if you just look in the mirror and wait to see if your belly pops out before you go for an after sex piss 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep, same - did 12 weeks on a gynae ward as part of my training and saw loads of terminations. At three months, the fetus that comes out is smaller than my little finger and the vast majority of women did not show until well past 20 weeks. The larger women barely showed until about 25+. The way her bump is so high and virtually cuts off at her bikini line is very strange indeed. Something is up.

Last edited:
  • Wow

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Surely no one would publicly fake a pregnancy? But there are soo many questions.. for a start if she’s had a scan she’ll have an estimated due date so why all the confusion with dates? Secondly she’s 100% the type to share the scan pic laid out with some tacky ass baby grow/ dummy clip so why haven’t we seen it yet? Very odd
You get given an estimated due date at 12 wk scan, it’s called a dating scan. That said, she may have had an early scan (you can get these done privately, often know as ‘reassurance scans’, but they don’t date you then. They can tell you approximately how old the baby is at that stage so I guess you could work due date out from that but the more accurate is the actual dating scan as they take measurements etc).

After various losses and a few years of trying hard to conceive, my husband and I are lucky enough to be expediting a baby in June, but for someone in our position who isn’t fortunate enough yet to be carrying, Lauren’s blasé attitude and the mere fact they weren’t being careful and fell almost straightaway is really upsetting and it makes you feel angry at the way the world works sometimes. It can be hard for mental health.

I find it bizarre she doesn’t have a clearer indication of dates.

• Heart

roseturntupnose

Spent the day catching up.....

Firstly can we cut the cat chat... this is a LG thread (bitter ex-cat owner who just lost her beloved Russian blue and all your cute pics are making this sour puss tear up)😘 love you all really.

So i have a million questions that require your thoughts/opinions

1. Has she announced early to beat KP to pregnancy announcement? And she's actually earlier than telling
2. Why hasn't she posted more bump pics at home etc. We normally get at least 2 insta stories a day which would be a perfect excuse to flaunt bump
3. Have they been together longer than making out, then when she fell pregnant they thought oh for the love of corn, we have to be official
4. Why did she have to ask him when they found out she was preg yet in another interview she said she found out THE DAY she was due her period (which screams planned)
5. Was the covid vaccine stuff planned just to up her online presence to then earn more from preg reveal / gain more freebies
6. Her bump is big but could be real in size. But how do you explain the bump being under her ribs? Does she have a prosthetic on upside down? and why does it look different to the video bump
7. Looking at dates, her charlie looking after her sickness stories would add up to morning sickness. Those stories are the first she posted of him online. You also dont get morning sickness till 2 weeks in. So they must have got preg. Straight away and been hooking up before.

I'm too invested , clearly ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I think she is just fat, only a few weeks gone, and is pretending to be further along so it doesn't seem weird to say "I'm 7 weeks gone", because most people wait until 12 weeks.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Good news I've made three pics for tomorrow 🥰

The three scarecrow in a field one.

Loz big feet and hands.

Loz same pic with small feet and hands 😄 x

I'm tired tonight so will catch up later but add pics tomorrow 🤗😘.

Thanks for the great suggestions too which I've enjoyed making 💖 x

It's been lovely how much to see my pics are bringing a lot of laughs thank you 💕🥰 xx

• Heart

Pinkpen 84

Just finished lol 😄😘 xx

I think she has took Chazs washbag with her...her pregnancy kit is in it lol 😄 xx
PomPom, why don’t you apply for jobs at BackGrid? Seriously, you are talented! you could send the link with all the art portfolio you’ve created here. Can just imagine you at the interview showing off your folder: and this is Loz and her cob, and this is fat Chaz 🤣 Love it 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart