Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I haven't stopped altogether, I have drinks now maybe twice a month. This is my fifth Dry January and I had four cocktails last week but I do it for a local Cancer charity so follow the rules I make and I donated some money for breaking the Dry spell ๐Ÿ˜‚

You can buy a positive test online ? WTF!
Great work!!! Keep it up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Pot2PeeIn

Me too desperate to try sheesh!!!

Though Iโ€™m unsure if itโ€™s Turkish (my fave) or what- there seems to be a mix!

80hs

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but what the fuck is with this baby bump it's different every time I see it. It's SQUARE in this photo!

"FUCKING HOUSE" has me pissing myself I think we might be twin souls as your unabashed rage blackouts are so me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just remembered yesterday when she thought someone said she smelt like tuna
You cheat ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
i was glued to the Vow! try Frank Parlato's website - it's great.
Oh i know I have deep dived all of it! This one is from India Oxenberg and her mother's point of view it's much better. At the end of the day Sara Edmondson was complicit in a lot of it.

Sorry guys off topic ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2

liar liar

VIP Member
Iโ€™m confused how the rags find her relevant enough still to bother paying her for exclusives๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Surely theyโ€™ve bigger fish to fry given we get new Zlebs
/influencers every 5 mins...
Ah but there haven't been have there with the lockdown and lack of program making/social distancing. They've had to put up with the gnarly old regulars.

Reactions: 2

80hs

Chatty Member
I think thatโ€™s the one I watched ๐Ÿค” didnโ€™t realise there was another ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Jane L

I have been here since crawling on at half twelve. Didn't even have the TV on for the first six hours ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now I am tattling and watching a NXIVM documentary .
i was glued to the Vow! try Frank Parlato's website - it's great.

mb1202

VIP Member
I usually spend my Summers on the coast in North Caroline and connect through there. Who knows when we shall meet again what with COVID boooo hiss.

It's big as a wee add on in the South like with meals so maybe fast food I'm thinking.

I don't think anyone is saying Mark is a great guy. Mark is married and has moved on, the guy has got legal help to stop Lauren mentioning him and his wife in the press. I think in theory first love is this concept people think is untouchable but it's not the case if things get so bitter. Their animosity has now drawn out as long as their relationship.
True enough tbf about it getting bitter!

• Heart