Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning people! Won't be about much this morning as due to laying in my bed on tattle all day yesterday I neglected my house work.😂😂 Its currently both snowing and raining so that's also outside off the list 😂😂😂

@Crumpet41 definitely give the Starz version a go it has all the uncut footage that was taped of him plus it's told by the girl who was well in and branded. The HBO one was very fluffy as the people who made it were still trying to protect their public image and were a lot more involved. Plus Sara Edmondson the lady in it is just not a sympathetic character. It's all very I was in a cult boo hoo. Reality the cult was being investigated she found out and went to the NYT to get ahead of it. Ultimately she still had slaves and made probably millions of dollars off of the Vancouver Centre.

I hope if your a cult head you have dove into the magical rabbit hole that is Scientology!

@Sunnydaze101 I laughed out loud at the uncute version of baby Yoda 😂 Savage!

@Pom Bear as always Pom these are hilarious ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at her piping up on her stories because people have pointed out the discrepancies in the million articles she’s done about being preggers. Lauren hun, do us a favour if you’re going to keep changing your story to make it more lucrative at least be big enough (pun intended) to admit it. The whole thing is so cringe. Shacking up with Priceys kiss and tell then getting up the duff and announcing it immediately before adding to the story to make it sound less like a pump and dump. Her and Charlie will be over before that baby is born.
Agreed. If she's talking about the comments on DM they're nearly all negative. Or trolls as she likes to call them. You better embrace the jealous haters hun, they're paying your clickbait fees.

Reactions: 11
Morning people! Won't be about much this morning as due to laying in my bed on tattle all day yesterday I neglected my house work.😂😂 Its currently both snowing and raining so that's also outside off the list 😂😂😂

@Crumpet41 definitely give the Starz version a go it has all the uncut footage that was taped of him plus it's told by the girl who was well in and branded. The HBO one was very fluffy as the people who made it were still trying to protect their public image and were a lot more involved. Plus Sara Edmondson the lady in it is just not a sympathetic character. It's all very I was in a cult boo hoo. Reality the cult was being investigated she found out and went to the NYT to get ahead of it. Ultimately she still had slaves and made probably millions of dollars off of the Vancouver Centre.

I hope if your a cult head you have dove into the magical rabbit hole that is Scientology!
I have watched a Louis Theroux Scientology documentary - If you know of any others that are worth a watch then please let me know. What other cult docs have you seen ? The ones I have watched are all the Netflix ones ( wild wild country and the Bikram yoga one spring to mind).
Hope you enjoy your day :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a load of pages to catch up on... plonking myself down here. Baby name suggestion: Niblet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agreed. If she's talking about the comments on DM they're nearly all negative. Or trolls as she likes to call them. You better embrace the jealous haters hun, they're paying your clickbait fees.
I hate when the Z list go on like this in regards to comments. If you are in the public eye regardless if you are an a list celeb or whatever not everything said about you is going to be positive. With this lot they make their money from article clicks and all they want is praise, it's madness.

I have watched a Louis Theroux Scientology documentary - If you know of any others that are worth a watch then please let me know. What other cult docs have you seen ? The ones I have watched are all the Netflix ones ( wild wild country and the Bikram yoga one spring to mind).
Hope you enjoy your day :)
Oh wow so many! So you have Scientology and the Aftermath which is a tv show following an ex member (actress Leah Remini who was on King of Queens) investigating the practices. There is a documentary (and book) called Going Clear Scientology and the Prison of Belief which is fantastic .

Cult wise off the top of my head you have the FDLS and Warren Jeffs (religious cult lots on youtube). Jonestown, Heavens Gate. The cult of Jackie is a strange one that was on the BBC it's British and on YouTube.

I have been into true crime since I was but a pup so it's basically every podcast I listen to and most of what I watch . I watched that whole Starz five hour NXIVM documentary yesterday .

Bikram Yoga one and the Wild Wild Country were both good. I love when they have actual real footage of it all. I also love when you are sat there thinking what the duck hahah.

Incase you don't know there is a direct Netflix address just for the category Crime documentaries (including cults) as there is for most Netflix things :).

www.netflix.com/browse/genre/9875

Enjoy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She needs to get herself off social media , it cannot be healthy can it 😫
Constantly posting utter codswallop and revelling in the attention from people she doesn’t even know over this pregnancy. Just get on with it now and stop moaning about trolls etc. She makes it worse with all the 💩she posts ! Good entertainment though 🤣. Just be 🤫 lozza !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still so surprised she’s announced a “3.5 month” pregnancy when looking 6/7 months. Surely she knew people would question that!? Also, I get that she was clearly a larger gell before the pregnancy but her bump is so pronounced and rounded!? I believe she’s pregnant, I just think she was desperate for the limelight and her dates/stories don’t add up. She should’ve pulled a Kylie Jenner & went into hiding for it and would’ve saved herself all the questions but because she’s so obsessed with pap pics, rubbing it in MW’s face and social media she couldn’t bare to keep it quiet👀

Reactions: 16
I hate when the Z list go on like this in regards to comments. If you are in the public eye regardless if you are an a list celeb or whatever not everything said about you is going to be positive. With this lot they make their money from article clicks and all they want is praise, it's madness.

Oh wow so many! So you have Scientology and the Aftermath which is a tv show following an ex member (actress Leah Remini who was on King of Queens) investigating the practices. There is a documentary (and book) called Going Clear Scientology and the Prison of Belief which is fantastic .

Cult wise off the top of my head you have the FDLS and Warren Jeffs (religious cult lots on youtube). Jonestown, Heavens Gate. The cult of Jackie is a strange one that was on the BBC it's British and on YouTube.

I have been into true crime since I was but a pup so it's basically every podcast I listen to and most of what I watch . I watched that whole Starz five hour NXIVM documentary yesterday .

Bikram Yoga one and the Wild Wild Country were both good. I love when they have actual real footage of it all. I also love when you are sat there thinking what the duck hahah.

Incase you don't know there is a direct Netflix address just for the category Crime documentaries (including cults) as there is for most Netflix things :).

www.netflix.com/browse/genre/9875

Enjoy!
thank you - will check these out. If you like true crime there is a thread on this on Tattle ( i am into crime documentaries also). Lots of recommendations on the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
thank you - will check these out. If you like true crime there is a thread on this on Tattle ( i am into crime documentaries also). Lots of recommendations on the thread.

Oh fantastic I will give that thread a look! 😘 I consume true crime content like a vacuum. My job is physical so I mostly have crime podcasts in my ears the whole time 😂

Reactions: 4
Yes indeedy!

Bit late on this but worth mentioning that Mark and ‘Chelle also spent their honeymoon in Dubai with both of their families. They went somewhere like Mauritius or the Maldives alone first and then met up with them all in Dubai. The Towie lot are all as bizarre as each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh thank you for this. That's my evening sorted 🥰. Just on lunch break in the living room. Back to work shortly. Hope you all have a lovely day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s because she went through a phase of putting sweet corn in everything she ate from spag bol to lumpy mash etc. Us tattlers have done what we’re best at and ran with the story and now we’re all convinced she’s pregnant with a giant corn in the cob, maybe 2 at one point 🌽😂😂😂😂. If u look back a few pages u will see our resident artiste 👩‍🎨, pommy, has photo evidence of it all! It’s quite a read 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

morning tattlers, JESUS some of u are hardcore staying up that late/early! I get thrown pumpkins after 11.30ish 🎃😴😴😴😴

Totally brilliant 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Here we go again! I’m not going anywhere (what’s new 🤦‍♀️) without tissues today to dry my eyes 😴😴😴🤣
Thank you 💛

Thank you both, I'm a true crime addict so will check out that thread after work.
True crime garage is a great podcast show.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s posted to her stories a photo from 5th December saying “when I used to go out and hide my bump”. Not being funny, but she desperately needs to get her story straight. If she’s maintaining she’s 3.5 months, that means the photo was taken when she was just over 2 months. You know, when there’s no bump.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s posted to her stories a photo from 5th December saying “when I used to go out and hide my bump”. Not being funny, but she desperately needs to get her story straight. If she’s maintaining she’s 3.5 months, that means the photo was taken when she was just over 2 months. You know, when there’s no bump.
Let's be real Lauren has had a bump for a few years now, but most people just call it a tum tum or spare tyre.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s failing miserably to hide his small bump with his man bag 😄

Her on the other hand the only bumps she’s hiding with tie ups are her candles with her shoe buckles
Seriously.. She got a crop top on i can see skin!! What a load of tit!! Right pissing me off with all these lies 😡😡😡

Reactions: 13
She wouldnt even of been showing that early on. She was just covering her food belly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.