Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused how the rags find her relevant enough still to bother paying her for exclusives🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely they’ve bigger fish to fry given we get new Zlebs
/influencers every 5 mins...
Ah but there haven't been have there with the lockdown and lack of program making/social distancing. They've had to put up with the gnarly old regulars.

Reactions: 2
Jesus don’t feel bad, a lot worse is said on here 😂😂😂😂

Oh it’s such ‘lolls’ this thread isn’t it 😂😂😂😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽🌽

Baby corn reveal 😂😂😂 don’t start me again! I’m trying to dust my rancid have and have a productive day but I keep sneaking on! Hope Katie is ok, I have a vision of her trekking with bear skins on to get some dairy free milk and bourbon 😂😂😂🤣
Like on game of thrones , trudging though all that snow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂 i survived! I woke up in one of those proper grumbly moods this morning so I have just walked five miles while listening to the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack in its entirety with my hood down in the falling snow. It was bliss!!! Got my supplies no Borboun! God even thinking of it now :sick: just lots of fruit,veg and of course ice Lolly's 😂

Now I have a ton of laundry to do as I have been clearing out and basically giving all my clothes to the church in care packages for underprivileged people. I did eight packages last week so this week it's all jackets and things. Luckily I have five washing machines,dryers and a drying room 😂

I see Big Loz has just reposted the same photo of her cradling the food baby. Still no Q&A from Chaz, ratbag.

Like on game of thrones , trudging though all that snow 🤣
I mean you do know that Beyond the Wall in Game Of Thrones is meant to symbolise Scotland 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m confused how the rags find her relevant enough still to bother paying her for exclusives🤷🏼‍♀️ Surely they’ve bigger fish to fry given we get new Zlebs
/influencers every 5 mins...
She attracts loads of comments still, that’s why. She is still completely ridiculous and keeps herself ‘relevant’ whatever that means, by doing all her staged pap shots. She can get up to 2,000 comments on the daily mail regularly purely just by people laughing at her. It’s cruel but she feeds into it at the end of the day. Sadly, I think she believes she’s a big star because she’s still being featured. What she doesn’t realise is that it’s the same phenomenon as a 1930s circus freak show, people can’t look away, not because she’s popular but because she’s the gift that keeps on giving. It must be exhausting to be her, I’d have pretty much no self esteem if my income was based on people laughing, calling me thick, stupid, fat etc. But somehow she’s managed to convince herself that people are haters and jealous of her, and that she’s a ‘celebri-iy’. The level of delusion is frightening.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She attracts loads of comments still, that’s why. She is still completely ridiculous and keeps herself ‘relevant’ whatever that means, by doing all her staged pap shots. She can get up to 2,000 comments on the daily mail regularly purely just by people laughing at her. It’s cruel but she feeds into it at the end of the day. Sadly, I think she believes she’s a big star because she’s still being featured. What she doesn’t realise is that it’s the same phenomenon as a 1930s circus freak show, people can’t look away, not because she’s popular but because she’s the gift that keeps on giving. It must be exhausting to be her, I’d have pretty much no self esteem if my income was based on people laughing, calling me thick, stupid, fat etc. But somehow she’s managed to convince herself that people are haters and jealous of her, and that she’s a ‘celebri-iy’. The level of delusion is frightening.
That's why they say things like 'flaunting her curves', 'looking stunning/fresh/natural/glowing' or stuff about her exercising etc because it attracts more comments!

Reactions: 10
You have hit the nail on the head she basically makes money off mockery. If you go to any DM article the few positive comments are from the only fans fellas or some rando blaming Mark Wright for every choice Lauren makes. The thing I find crazy is she responds to these comments in her stories so she obviously reads them. You are right though she thinks she's a celeb and that everyone is jealous and I mean you would HAVE to if you were reading all that.

I remember Pete Wicks saying that the people they are in the public eye it's part of them but not all of them. So fair play maybe she plays up to it because it's paying.Mind you most people who have met/worked with her say she is concieted and not nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You have hit the nail on the head she basically makes money off mockery. If you go to any DM article the few positive comments are from the only fans fellas or some rando blaming Mark Wright for every choice Lauren makes. The thing I find crazy is she responds to these comments in her stories so she obviously reads them. You are right though she thinks she's a celeb and that everyone is jealous and I mean you would HAVE to if you were reading all that.

I remember Pete Wicks saying that the people they are in the public eye it's part of them but not all of them. So fair play maybe she plays up to it because it's paying.Mind you most people who have met/worked with her say she is concieted and not nice.
Exactly. I find her ‘relationship’ with the media really strange. She has said on daytime tv quite a few times that they ‘pinpoint’ her and go after her specifically, but we all know that she sets up her own shots and sells them. Then she complains about the articles that go with them and will write an illiterate IG story ranting about it. She must be so mixed up.

Reactions: 15
You get given an estimated due date at 12 wk scan, it’s called a dating scan. That said, she may have had an early scan (you can get these done privately, often know as ‘reassurance scans’, but they don’t date you then. They can tell you approximately how old the baby is at that stage so I guess you could work due date out from that but the more accurate is the actual dating scan as they take measurements etc).

After various losses and a few years of trying hard to conceive, my husband and I are lucky enough to be expediting a baby in June, but for someone in our position who isn’t fortunate enough yet to be carrying, Lauren’s blasé attitude and the mere fact they weren’t being careful and fell almost straightaway is really upsetting and it makes you feel angry at the way the world works sometimes. It can be hard for mental health.

I find it bizarre she doesn’t have a clearer indication of dates.
She must be holding onto the scan for another paid article. She’s going to be milking this corn foetus for everything she can.

😂😂 i survived! I woke up in one of those proper grumbly moods this morning so I have just walked five miles while listening to the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack in its entirety with my hood down in the falling snow. It was bliss!!! Got my supplies no Borboun! God even thinking of it now :sick: just lots of fruit,veg and of course ice Lolly's 😂

Now I have a ton of laundry to do as I have been clearing out and basically giving all my clothes to the church in care packages for underprivileged people. I did eight packages last week so this week it's all jackets and things. Luckily I have five washing machines,dryers and a drying room 😂

I see Big Loz has just reposted the same photo of her cradling the food baby. Still no Q&A from Chaz, ratbag.

I mean you do know that Beyond the Wall in Game Of Thrones is meant to symbolise Scotland 😘
Good to see your trying to get lots of “goodness” stuff.
Hopefully in a few hours time you don’t wish you picked up that bourbon. That always happens to me.

happy Friday everyone. Nice and sunny in London today. Just very chilly.
Also. Work is so overrated!

Also, the Big Lozza managed to deflect the whole no mask/vaccine headlines quite quickly didnt she. Great timing.
Stupid TWUNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy. I had the same feeling as you. Had
I feel for anyone who is going through a tough time ttc, been there. And whilst you’re trying every man and his dog *chaz n his loz* is getting pregnant around you just magnifying your own disappointment that it’s not happening for you.

Then there’s this idiot shoving it down everyone’s throat with incoherent lies, she’s the new Phaedra. I wish her n baby Brian would just hibernate until it’s all over.
This is how I feel at the moment. Trying for 2 years and undergoing fertility tests etc and people that have been with their other half for 5 mins seem to have it so easy! Pregnancy envy is not a nice thing to have as I’m usually so happy for others but when it’s thrown in your face by people who don’t appreciate what they have it’s so frustrating. People say don’t stress about it snd it will happen but that’s easier said than done. I came off Facebook for this reason as couldn’t bare seeing everyone’s pregnancy announcements. This thread has bought me lots of laughs during my Facebook break!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I feel for anyone who is going through a tough time ttc, been there. And whilst you’re trying every man and his dog *chaz n his loz* is getting pregnant around you just magnifying your own disappointment that it’s not happening for you.

Then there’s this idiot shoving it down everyone’s throat with incoherent lies, she’s the new Phaedra. I wish her n baby Brian would just hibernate until it’s all over.
The new Phaedra! Hahaha! Brilliant. Well we know how that turned out...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She must be holding onto the scan for another paid article. She’s going to be milking this corn foetus for everything she can.

Good to see your trying to get lots of “goodness” stuff.
Hopefully in a few hours time you don’t wish you picked up that bourbon. That always happens to me.

happy Friday everyone. Nice and sunny in London today. Just very chilly.
Also. Work is so overrated!

Also, the Big Lozza managed to deflect the whole no mask/vaccine headlines quite quickly didnt she. Great timing.
Stupid TWUNT
All about the goodness these days and thankfully it was so easy to give up the real goodness aka wine because I live too far to go to a shop of an evening if I fancy it 😃 so my iron will is 20% iron will, 80% snowy mountain.

Sunny? According to the news your all getting flooded and swept away down there 😂

The coincidence of this pregnancy announcement and her Covid duck up is just too perfect. Which is why I'm prone to believe the she's earlier than she says theorists.

Exactly. I find her ‘relationship’ with the media really strange. She has said on daytime tv quite a few times that they ‘pinpoint’ her and go after her specifically, but we all know that she sets up her own shots and sells them. Then she complains about the articles that go with them and will write an illiterate IG story ranting about it. She must be so mixed up.
It reminds me of these woman like Daniella Westbrook/KP etc they have no shame in what they do because at the end of the day they think they win because they get paid.

Reactions: 6
Good Morning People! Happy Friday to all the lucky people that still get to work.Happy whatever day it is for all the rest in lockdown limbo land (like me!). I am just about to head off and trek through the snow to get some supplies in for the next four or five days as the weather is coming in hard.

Hopefully nothing too exciting happens while I'm away because I'm sure the last time she got pregnant 😂😂😂

No articles in the media today yet but lots of comments and things about gender reveal so I think that is what we have to look forward to .The mystery baby concieved in a timeline unknown to human existence.

Off the top of my head Daniella Westbrook did it 2019.
I'm in lockdown limbo, too, and wish I could get back to work, absolutely fed up of it all! 😩

Enjoy your trek, I'll be taking the dog for a walk soon. 😊

• Heart
This is how I feel at the moment. Trying for 2 years and undergoing fertility tests etc and people that have been with their other half for 5 mins seem to have it so easy! Pregnancy envy is not a nice thing to have as I’m usually so happy for others but when it’s thrown in your face by people who don’t appreciate what they have it’s so frustrating. People say don’t stress about it snd it will happen but that’s easier said than done. I came off Facebook for this reason as couldn’t bare seeing everyone’s pregnancy announcements. This thread has bought me lots of laughs during my Facebook break!
I haven't used Facebook in years and I quit Instagram took the app of my phone actually just when I joined here.i can imagine it must be so hard to deal with . I think it's one of these things where people take things for granted and don't realise how absolutely lucky they are to have the gifts that they do.

I lost my Mum at 56, cancer had come back suddenly and she was dead within a week and I was only 30. When I see people be it celebrities or normal plebs online or off fighting with their Mum, falling out and causing rifts or just treating their Mum like tit it makes me mad because these people do not realise what it is to live without a Mother and they take it for granted.

Just made myself tear up there 😂

I'm in lockdown limbo, too, and wish I could get back to work, absolutely fed up of it all! 😩

Enjoy your trek, I'll be taking the dog for a walk soon. 😊
It's ok but I'm the same I can't wait to get back to work. It makes it super strange because I live at work so all I want is to have all the people here again . Can't wait for the world to come back 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m very fortunate to have 3 children, 2 losses along the way and overwhelming heartache of ttc. It’s aggravating to see these “accidents” and then the bleeping bankrolling of the foetuses that these reality divs manage to pull off.

This aside, once the baby phase is out of the way and these things you’ve birthed have minds and mouths of their own, it’s pure hell- I’m all in for watching Lozza implode with the stresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't used Facebook in years and I quit Instagram took the app of my phone actually just when I joined here.i can imagine it must be so hard to deal with . I think it's one of these things where people take things for granted and don't realise how absolutely lucky they are to have the gifts that they do.

I lost my Mum at 56, cancer had come back suddenly and she was dead within a week and I was only 30. When I see people be it celebrities or normal plebs online or off fighting with their Mum, falling out and causing rifts or just treating their Mum like tit it makes me mad because these people do not realise what it is to live without a Mother and they take it for granted.

Just made myself tear up there 😂

It's ok but I'm the same I can't wait to get back to work. It makes it super strange because I live at work so all I want is to have all the people here again . Can't wait for the world to come back 😂

Big hugs to you.

But not everyone is lucky enough to have a good relationship with their parents. I don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I leave this here for now and be back later 💕 xx
This pic took the most effort as I make them on my phone on a small screen so there might be a few mistakes like she is holding a pregnancy test but it's come out blurry x

Later today I have three more pics to add 🤗 xx

Resizer_16112777400220.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Big hugs to you.

But not everyone is lucky enough to have a good relationship with their parents. I don't.
I know and that's not at all the circumstance I am talking about. Some parents are just not great. I'm not saying Mother's are infallible just that taking one for granted that is in your life and giving is something that will keep people awake at night . ❤

This pic took the most effort as I make them on my phone on a small screen so there might be a few mistakes like she is holding a pregnancy test but it's come out blurry x

View attachment 396682
You make them on a phone !! Your a genius this is hilarious. This will put a wee smile on @265 face after a long day at work. Love it Pompom ❤❤👏

• Heart
I know and that's not at all the circumstance I am talking about. Some parents are just not great. I'm not saying Mother's are infallible just that taking one for granted that is in your life and giving is something that will keep people awake at night . ❤

You make them on a phone !! Your a genius this is hilarious. This will put a wee smile on @265 face after a long day at work. Love it Pompom ❤❤👏

Hope I didn't offend you x

• Heart

View attachment 396682
Oh my god Pom!! the level of detail is staggering and so, so funny! I spat wine everywhere when you did the pregnancy test one, thank you for being our light in dark times!! 💝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope I didn't offend you x
Oh no!!!! Not at all!!! 😃 My Mum and I had a fantastic relationship and were in each others lives but I do have friends who can be even at almost 40 absolute brats.

Who was it who put it best let me think on my teenage Judy Blume Lexicon and the novel "Here's to you Rachel Robinson" there was a quote by Tolstoy which I first heard there "All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way". I understand that like a relationship no one looking in knows what it is like inside.

I also realise this quote is from Anna Karenina and have read the actual book but Judy Blume deserves all the credit 😎

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.