Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really irritates me with her laziness. “I want goodness”posts she does and then asks for help as she can never think or is too lazy to cook. It’s not hard! She is so so lazy.

Reactions: 11
She really irritates me with her laziness. “I want goodness”posts she does and then asks for help as she can never think or is too lazy to cook. It’s not hard! She is so so lazy.
Na she's sniffing for freebies, don't think she can cook. She made a big show of a panini with tuna in it from Chaz, telling the world it was home made 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Na she's sniffing for freebies, don't think she can cook. She made a big show of a panini with tuna in it from Chaz, telling the world it was home made 😂😂
I remember that. It looked absolutely revolting. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I'm still awake as the wind is blowing a hoolie outside, good job we are in lockdown and time has no meaning.

So I am going to kick off the new thread suggestions

Lauren Goodger#11 Big Loz has got Baby Brian the smell of Tuna has us crying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes I'm still awake as the wind is blowing a hoolie outside, good job we are in lockdown and time has no meaning.

Surely it should be Big Loz has got Baby Brian - but that 12 week scan? She's bloody lying! :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

do you mean brain ?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
do you mean brain ?!
Poor Lauren couldn't win a primary school Spelling Bee, so always expect the worst when it comes to her spelling or grammar. Mind you, in that instance, it was one of her followers (not sure such a thing as a Lauren Goodger fan exists)...who seem just as dim as she is.

Another one: Lauren may pop her baybeh out sooner - is it just me or can you smell tuna? :whistle: o_O:LOL:

(Sorry, my browser keeps adding this as an Edit).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry lovelies, off topic for a minute, for anyone interested there is a 'share my cat' thread on the Advice section, some of the pics are 😻😻😻😻❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Poor Lauren couldn't win a primary school Spelling Bee, so always expect the worst when it comes to her spelling or grammar. Mind you, in that instance, it was one of her followers (not sure such a thing as a Lauren Goodger fan exists)...who seem just as dim as she is.

Another one: Lauren may pop her baybeh out sooner - is it just me or can you smell tuna? :whistle: o_O:LOL:

(Sorry, my browser keeps adding this as an Edit).
I love it but also feel we may get censored for equating tuna with fanny 😂😂😂😂 we are like the bad kids of tattle with these bloody names!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it but also feel we may get censored for equating tuna with fanny 😂😂😂😂 we are like the bad kids of tattle with these bloody names!
How dare you, the tuna I was referring to was from one of her HoMeMaDe crusty bread sandwiches (nearly typed sadwiches) :LOL: o_O with lots and lots of lovely sweetcorn for her inflatable arse to poop out later.

You're right, though, probably going too far. I get riled if I hear men using such descriptions about women, so it's not nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How dare you, the tuna I was referring to was from one of her HoMeMaDe crusty bread sandwiches (nearly typed sadwiches) :LOL: o_O with lots and lots of lovely sweetcorn for her inflatable arse to poop out later.

You're right, though, probably going too far. I get riled if I hear men using such descriptions about women, so it's not nice.
I actually found it hilarious but the mods already gave us into bother for trying to put "Charlie thought it was a quick pump" in the last title 😂

Sorry lovelies, off topic for a minute, for anyone interested there is a 'share my cat' thread on the Advice section, some of the pics are 😻😻😻😻❤
Raced over there and threw in some cat fodder good shout for all the cat ladies on this thread! You all know who you are go cat dump over the cat thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.