Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's loving this, not telling us how far along she is, she's getting so much engagement cos of it.

What an absolute space cadet 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We do love our animals on this thread. Sorry to hear of your loss - our animals are just furry children after all. 🤗

Tbh I think the media are responsible for stretching the truth date-wise with most of the z-lebs. If someone has seen someone twice in a week they will have been dating for a month.
Perhaps, but she always said “we’ve been together for ten years” on the show and in subsequent interviews. Can’t blame the press for that

Reactions: 6
She’s posted to her stories a photo from 5th December saying “when I used to go out and hide my bump”. Not being funny, but she desperately needs to get her story straight. If she’s maintaining she’s 3.5 months, that means the photo was taken when she was just over 2 months. You know, when there’s no bump.
She must just be happy not to have to suck it all in anymore that she’s pretending it was all to hide the bump. 2 months gone is roughly 6 weeks pregnant!! Behave Lauren I’m already sick of this pregnancy 🙄

Reactions: 14
Shes confirmed it was a mistake, blamed it on baby brain. I wish the phrase baby brain had been a thing when I was pg.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must just be happy not to have to suck it all in anymore that she’s pretending it was all to hide the bump. 2 months gone is roughly 6 weeks pregnant!! Behave Lauren I’m already sick of this pregnancy 🙄
I think I miss car park strolls, fake working out and bad outfit Big Loz already.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Please please god and I mean PUHLEASE do not give this fucktard a mum show like donkey teef ferne and crohns-when-I-remember Sam.
I’ll storm ITVbe like that Jamiroquai lookalike

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry what ?

She said her baby may be late and due in September when she said her due is July

Twunt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't believe she forgot about the month of August ahaha and the fact she said October wasn't the first time they had 'sex' . 'Sex' PMSL I don't know why that's tickled me so much but it has, clarty caa.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’re only 3 days in and she’s already confusing me. 🥴
I can't believe it's only been three days we have to put up with this until May/July/September/August (she isn't sure of the facts yet) it's going to be a long year.

I'm still waiting on Charlie to do his Q and A he promised three hours ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes being gagged by her agent but still talking.
How do you get it through to this woman that nobody cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trotterwoman!
I find it so bizarre when randoms stick up for celebs/zelebs in the comments. Do they think Big Loz is telling Charlie "don't worry babe trickytina243 from Leeds has got my back" it is stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.