Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe it's only been three days we have to put up with this until May/July/September/August (she isn't sure of the facts yet) it's going to be a long year.

I'm still waiting on Charlie to do his Q and A he promised three hours ago.
Another 6 months of constant stories about Ting Tong and her baybeh. Unbearable. 3 days and already 4 due dates. You couldn’t make it up! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another 6 months of constant stories about Ting Tong and her baybeh. Unbearable. 3 days and already 4 due dates. You couldn’t make it up! πŸ˜‚
BAYBEH now everytime it's mentioned I'm going to have the voice of Moira Rose in my head . Big Loz, Oddbod and the Baybeh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
OMG, it's bigger than I remember!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Never thought I'd say I missed ATL but I do 😭 SO glad I remembered this beautiful corn shrine!!!!!

@Pom Bear we need one of her flying along on her giant corn 😬😬😬
Just finished lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

I think she has took Chazs washbag with her...her pregnancy kit is in it lol πŸ˜„ xx
Resizer_16112543082050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
BAYBEH now everytime it's mentioned I'm going to have the voice of Moira Rose in my head . Big Loz, Oddbod and the Baybeh
Puts me in mind of the film 3 men and a Little Lady, or should I say, 3 men and a YANG GEWW

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what the problem is, she's that frickin dopey she doesn't know what order the months of the year go in 🀣

I think she has took Chazs washbag with her...her pregnancy kit is in it lol πŸ˜„ xx
View attachment 395477
Another Pom beauty there missus, love it 🀣😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 395477
This is incredible !!! I bet the people in the photo never realised that one day they would be featured in such a masterpiece β€β€πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loz is craving goodness again. Cue chaz whipping up his healthy speciality of chicken dippers, halloumi and lettuce, smothered in bbq sauce. MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
#homemade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.