Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
It's one of those things I forget and then every so often will be like oh yeh she did THAT 😅 Imagine being on your honeymoon and looking to see your ex hid behind a palm tree 😂
I’m in the corner watching you kiss her oh oh, I’m right over here why can’t you see me oh, oh 🎤🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Moomin_mama

Lauren has commenced her transformation into mummy blogger 🙄 she’s gone from promoting onlyfans to baby clothes hauls in less than a week. She has seemed really lost career wise for a looooong time (her heart isn’t in onlyfans think she was desperate!) and she’s running out of sponsors hence resorting to promoting dodgy waist trainers etc. So she’s probably delighted to have this baby to be her new meal ticket!
On the pic of the pregnancy test (gross to cart it around anyway) she’s been replying to loads of comments which she doesn’t normally do, obviously trying to up her engagement so that she gets gifted more baby stuff. It’s so fake and transparent!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

mb1202

VIP Member
I have felt sorry for Lauren at times, but that has ended today! I cannot believe her Instagram story Q&A (she must have sent some in herself, who in their right mind has sent in a ‘question’ saying she’s a strong independent woman and that they’re excited to watch her journey?!) But mainly the one that Charles’ family are ‘proud of him’ for ‘getting her’. A) I doubt that as she’s about 2 minutes younger than his mother and B) what a totally arrogant and insane thing to say, she is no prize at all. Deluded narcissist who was on a reality show 10 years ago. Ugh :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Bless your heart ❤ the things some people have to go through, but still keep smiling and stay positive amazes me at times. Hope you stay well and your blessings are many xx
Feeling the love, thank you. Its one of those things unless you go through it you just don't realise how resilient you are. They took away my nasty bowel, I m lucky to have my mum and my sisters, nieces and nephews 🥰🥰 and a lovely hubby since that experience. You are very kind ❤

• Heart

Rxt156

VIP Member
Cannot understand a word of her incoherent sentences. Use a bastard full stop would ya!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I stumbled onto this thread by mistake, but I’ve not snorted with laughter so much in ages. Baby Brian got me, but the smells like tuna comment has floored me. Every time I think about it, I laugh.... about six times in the last twenty minutes. You’re all so funny!

• Haha
  • Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
Surely no one would publicly fake a pregnancy? But there are soo many questions.. for a start if she’s had a scan she’ll have an estimated due date so why all the confusion with dates? Secondly she’s 100% the type to share the scan pic laid out with some tacky ass baby grow/ dummy clip so why haven’t we seen it yet? Very odd

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Being pregnant myself I feel a bit mean being mean about a pregnant woman but my hormones have turned me into a nasty little vile witch and she’s annoying so here we are. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine uploading a photo of yourself looking like Barney the dinosaur and using the song Fantasy by Mariah. Ahahahaha oh Lauren you are a gift. Thank you.
I love all of this! I find it very odd but obviously she is just shilling anything she can for the cash. Someone in the comments said she had a pregnancy glow, I mean it's not even her face so how is it glowing 😂😂

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Crying at this thread... how did I not know she followed Mark and Michelle on their honeymoon! Seriously psycho behaviour that 😂
It's one of those things I forget and then every so often will be like oh yeh she did THAT 😅 Imagine being on your honeymoon and looking to see your ex hid behind a palm tree 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
This reminded me I went to school with a boy whos Mum bought him a fake Naf Naf jacket but instead it said Fan Fan 😂

Maybe it's a pregnant lady thing but my goodness her comments are like a competition to outdo each other on baby stories. I also find it strange when they just refer to the small human as baybay even after it is born .
I just feel this baby is being used to monetise and get as much free shit as possible. Her onlyfans was a fail, nobody wants her used depop shit, she can’t get her face even on the shittest TV shows - this baby is all she has to draw attention to herself. I mean even Gay for Pay boy is a prop for her - I mean, she’s trying to convince herself, him and the world they are meant to be - it’s pretty obvious they are using each other to gain some kind of traction.

They only deal she will get after giving birth to the full grown child she’s carrying is being an ambassador for diabetes.

Don’t hate the woman, but I despise EVERYTHING she and these desperate FUCKS do to garner traffic. It’s just feels so desperate.

Mental Illness is not to blame for these peoples behaviour - it’s thirst and desire for attention which makes them behave like this - the desperation.

• Heart
  • Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Oh bloody Nora, I don't touch Tattle for a few hours and the LG thread has hit Ferrari speed!

For those questioning Charles' previous line of work, I can confirm my poor eyes have seen his gay for pay antics so I'm rather confused as to what the deal is with this 'relayship' they have going on.

I still can't get over the beige monstrosity from yesterday.

As you were!

• Haha
  • Wow

Mums84

VIP Member
Yeah that's what mine looked like at 12 weeks! She's also 14 weeks (same as me) so must be due roundabout 19th July (that week) though she will probs go over no doubt
She will be 10 weeks late and be like 'im just a young gewl, young gewls can be late, as long as the bumb is helfy'

• Haha

xtn71

Chatty Member
It still guts me days later Big Loz is blessed with a baby and so many of us normal decent girls arent. I feel for that kid and im bitterly jealous 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21