Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She attracts loads of comments still, that’s why. She is still completely ridiculous and keeps herself ‘relevant’ whatever that means, by doing all her staged pap shots. She can get up to 2,000 comments on the daily mail regularly purely just by people laughing at her. It’s cruel but she feeds into it at the end of the day. Sadly, I think she believes she’s a big star because she’s still being featured. What she doesn’t realise is that it’s the same phenomenon as a 1930s circus freak show, people can’t look away, not because she’s popular but because she’s the gift that keeps on giving. It must be exhausting to be her, I’d have pretty much no self esteem if my income was based on people laughing, calling me thick, stupid, fat etc. But somehow she’s managed to convince herself that people are haters and jealous of her, and that she’s a ‘celebri-iy’. The level of delusion is frightening.
Spot on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't believe this, I can clearly see the baby in Lauren's scan but could never make out my own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That babygro is just asking for a pombear edit!

"Conceived during the tryhard desperado's sweetcorn binge of 2020", or something 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Or even, my parents had 'sex'.
A girl I know announced her pregnancy by posting "mum and dad didn't socially distance" with a pic of their child holding a scan. Please I know how babies are made, I don't need to think about it🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately never been pregnant, but are babies as big as in the ultrasound at only 12 weeks?
(and the fact that she sold this photo to unleashed as well... it's just tacky, I'm sorry :( )

laurengoodger_14132886221413946793254549161922327237234381n.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Unfortunately never been pregnant, but are babies as big as in the ultrasound at only 12 weeks?
(and the fact that she sold this photo to unleashed as well... it's just tacky, I'm sorry :( )

View attachment 396949
"dying to no", urgh, as thick as her. These Q&A sessions always make me a bit suspicious. Does she really have rabid "fans" who want to know every detail of her life?

I often suspect these "questions" are submitted either by the subject themselves, or someone who knows them. Y'know, the whole "controlling the narrative" thing.

Did Charles' Q&A last night actually "happen"?

Reactions: 10
I see a head, I see a nose, I see a body, I see arms.

Cannot believe this! :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
"dying to no", urgh, as thick as her. These Q&A sessions always make me a bit suspicious. Does she really have rabid "fans" who want to know every detail of her life?

I often suspect these "questions" are submitted either by the subject themselves, or someone who knows them. Y'know, the whole "controlling the narrative" thing.

Did Charles' Q&A last night actually "happen"?
It didn't happen! Gutted.

They absolutely send themselves the questions you can often tell as their grammatical nuances will be apparent in the questions.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 396949
Yeah that's what mine looked like at 12 weeks! She's also 14 weeks (same as me) so must be due roundabout 19th July (that week) though she will probs go over no doubt

• Heart
I see a head, I see a nose, I see a body, I see arms.
Cannot believe this! :unsure:
I've never had babies, so have no idea what to expect from such an early scan. I was going to say but thought it might upset people. She is so clueless, I don't think she even bothers to double-check before she posts.
Yeah that's what mine looked like at 12 weeks! She's also 14 weeks (same as me) so much be due roundabout 19th July (that week) though she will probs go over no doubt
Edit: Oh well, maybe not. What I do know (or "no") for sure is she's going to be insufferable for the next few months - how ever many we have left till baby's birth.

Reactions: 7
You know, I change what I said earlier ...

JUST HAVE THE bleeping BABY already ? duck how many more months of this posting SHITE.

I mean Charlotte Dawson has made it that if anyone said Chuffin in front of me I’d punch them - and I don’t even follow or see her feed (I blocked her years ago using her dads name to further her non existent career of saying chuffin & eating shite) but LG is posting as much as Caroline Stanbury - a bleep with far too much time on her hand and who manages to hashtag ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s a horrendous thing to say, I do hope you bopped them on the nose. As if that would bring any bleeping comfort!
I have a disabled child and he’s probably the least bother! I love and despise them all in equal measure.

I find it so sad about mick- but you know what absolutely boils my piss- when something as tragic as this happens these narcs feel the need to publicly post photos of THEMSELVES with the departed. Like, why? Making it about them again, and it invariably has! Exclamation! Mark’s! At! The! End! Of! Each! Sentence! Even! Though! It! Should! Be! Somber!
Exactly this. I always find people like to draw attention to themselves. Its like oh look this person died and here is a photo of me with them aren't I just such a caring person.

When anyone I know passes or if someone I know suffers a bereavement. I always private message just a short message with my sentiments and my phone number if they don't have it. I think its one of the most heart breaking things that brings out the most vulnerable side of people when suffering grief it doesn't help when other people parade it for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.