Lauren Goodger #10 Big Loz has got her fairy tail ending.Can Backgrid keep misrepresenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gives you a migraine trying to read her tripe 😂😂
On one hand her agent pays to get these articles in the DM so tough tit not every one is going to be nice. On the other hand just ignore it, it's the last thing she needs to be thinking about. I would not read a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spent the day catching up.....

Firstly can we cut the cat chat... this is a LG thread (bitter ex-cat owner who just lost her beloved Russian blue and all your cute pics are making this sour puss tear up)😘 love you all really.

So i have a million questions that require your thoughts/opinions

1. Has she announced early to beat KP to pregnancy announcement? And she's actually earlier than telling
2. Why hasn't she posted more bump pics at home etc. We normally get at least 2 insta stories a day which would be a perfect excuse to flaunt bump
3. Have they been together longer than making out, then when she fell pregnant they thought oh for the love of corn, we have to be official
4. Why did she have to ask him when they found out she was preg yet in another interview she said she found out THE DAY she was due her period (which screams planned)
5. Was the covid vaccine stuff planned just to up her online presence to then earn more from preg reveal / gain more freebies
6. Her bump is big but could be real in size. But how do you explain the bump being under her ribs? Does she have a prosthetic on upside down? and why does it look different to the video bump
7. Looking at dates, her charlie looking after her sickness stories would add up to morning sickness. Those stories are the first she posted of him online. You also dont get morning sickness till 2 weeks in. So they must have got preg. Straight away and been hooking up before.

I'm too invested , clearly ...
Bless you ❤ just to say, we have an animal bereavement thread over in off topic if you wanted any support x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
On one hand her agent pays to get these articles in the DM so tough tit not every one is going to be nice. On the other hand just ignore it, it's the last thing she needs to be thinking about. I would not read a word.
Its like Jeremy Kyle. First of all chazza is the daddy, he was upstairs even though we live in a flat. I was 3 weeks not 2 weeks cos the digital test said so 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gives you a migraine trying to read her tripe 😂😂
I absolutely hate breathless, badly or not punctuated, misspelt, grammatically incorrect nonsense. Which is why I don't follow her on any social media platforms.

I wonder if the bad habit of mashing words together, such as "alot" "awhile" "thankyou" and her "inlove" - which piss me off as well - have txtspk to blame? I see it everywhere nowadays.

Just imagine if her little one still has to be home schooled by one of those numbskulls? My sister (like many parents) is struggling right now and she's got half a brain. These two dimwits have probably never opened a book in their lives.

Feel like taking a big red pen to everything she posts. :mad: https://slate.com/human-interest/20...spaces-after-a-at-the-beginning-of-words.html

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't understand how she can write so much and get so much wrong. It baffles me. Does she read it back and think 'yep, that makes total sense'? Maybe the corn has fried her brain.
Girl, she probably high (though, I hope not, if she does have a bun in the oven).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Only got home 30 mins ago so I'm damm cranky!!

Pom, sort this out, change daddy to loser or something else.

loz20jan01.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lauren has commenced her transformation into mummy blogger 🙄 she’s gone from promoting onlyfans to baby clothes hauls in less than a week. She has seemed really lost career wise for a looooong time (her heart isn’t in onlyfans think she was desperate!) and she’s running out of sponsors hence resorting to promoting dodgy waist trainers etc. So she’s probably delighted to have this baby to be her new meal ticket!
On the pic of the pregnancy test (gross to cart it around anyway) she’s been replying to loads of comments which she doesn’t normally do, obviously trying to up her engagement so that she gets gifted more baby stuff. It’s so fake and transparent!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thanks lovely tattlers 🐱❤.
I've been distracting myself with this thread and good old zara McDermott to keep my mind off my little best friend.

But i think most of us agree, that there is something very odd about this pregnancy.

Maybe her management company are really controlling what she says and when for the highest price

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks lovely tattlers 🐱❤.
I've been distracting myself with this thread and good old zara McDermott to keep my mind off my little best friend.

But i think most of us agree, that there is something very odd about this pregnancy.

Maybe her management company are really controlling what she says and when for the highest price
Big follower of Beggy Mitchell Zara McDermott's thread! She is a worry.

Her management company have copyright of the pregnancy test photo which is just odd. Sadly I think they will also just be seeing pound signs.

❤❤

I haven't caught up with anything, eating pizza, anything happen today or more waffle?
Nothing exciting she has been promoting baby clothes etc on her stories as the freebies have already came flooding in. Posted a photo of the test as a lot of people don't believe her. I think at last count she has four articles in the DM today!

I haven't had pizza in a month since I gave up dairy and gluten so I am very envious as I miss it 😔😂

Reactions: 7
first ever post so please be kind! I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but if she was only 2/3 weeks when the pregnancy test was done, so October (ish), why does she have the nails she was talking about in January?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Ok I'm going to take a swing at this 😂

1. Probably because regardless of whatever the truth is she's very big on one upping other people and craves attention. This is the lady who followed MW to his honeymoon.
2. I hadn't noticed the lack of home stories but now it's apparent. The only photos we have seen are the magazine ones .
3. I think they may have been sneaky hooking up in lockdown when he was coming down from Notts.
4. 100% planned as they confirmed they weren't using protection.
5. I don't think the Covid thing was planned as it just happened randomly on a live with her daft pal.
6. People have been thinking moon bump for the photos.
7. The dates are murky but realistically if they didn't use any protection well it's no shock .

Apologies for the cat chat can't promise it won't happen again as I live alone with only them so they are my chat 😂 I am so sorry about your little furrie its very hard .❤❤❤❤
Hold the phone : she followed MW on his honeymoon????!! Whatttttt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.